exhibition space/gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
hello everyone!

i'm not too sure if this is the correct sub-forum to post this but this seemed to be the most suitable i thought.

anyway here goes. i'm looking for a space/gallery. i know there's 2902 gallery. but i'll like to see if there's any more options which i'm not aware of. does anyone know anything about the walls at the escalators of city hall mrt?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

cheers!

hello everyone!

i'm not too sure if this is the correct sub-forum to post this but this seemed to be the most suitable i thought.

anyway here goes. i'm looking for a space/gallery. i know there's 2902 gallery. but i'll like to see if there's any more options which i'm not aware of. does anyone know anything about the walls at the escalators of city hall mrt?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

cheers!

Just curious, how are you planning to attract people to view your works if it's in a gallery rather than a place with pedestrian movement?

Just curious, how are you planning to attract people to view your works if it's in a gallery rather than a place with pedestrian movement?

yes bro. i'll sort that out. don't worry. this is one of the reasons why i'm asking for options on exhibition spaces.. cos there's only a few i know of.

Bro, you can approach Ngee Ann Kongsi for exhibition space at teochew building at clemencau. I heard their rates are reasonable.

If you need to print photos for exhibition with mountings, I can help.

Cheers!

Good thing about public spaces is yes constant (almost) flow of people. But some people will damage the works, and the fittings. Those with itchy hands. Hehe.

Are there any not-for-profit spaces?

The Substation has floor space for exhibitions, but there is a curation process before approval is given. You may need to submit a preliminary floor plan/exhibition draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.