Exhibition by Kelvin Lim (Photography, Digital Painting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin_lim

May 1, 2006
This is Kelvin Lim, portrait & wedding photographer, artist.

I'd like to invite you to my solo exhibition on photography and digital painting:

Date: 25 June to 15 July 2007
Venue: Art Space, Royal Plaza on Scotts
25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220

All are welcome, especially those who indulge in the same passion as I.

I'll be there everyday (starting 28 June) from 7pm to 9pm. Feel free to drop by for a chat.

Cheers!

Kelvin Lim
Photographer, Artist
www.portraits.com.sg

This is Kelvin Lim, portrait & wedding photographer, artist.

I'd like to invite you to my solo exhibition on photography and digital painting:

Date: 25 June to 15 July 2007
Venue: Art Space, Royal Plaza on Scotts
25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220

All are welcome, especially those who indulge in the same passion as I.

I'll be there everyday (starting 28 June) from 7pm to 9pm. Feel free to drop by for a chat.

Cheers!

Kelvin Lim
Photographer, Artist
www.portraits.com.sg

Holy #$%@##! Your works beautiful. I'll be there if you're willing to put up with a bunch of questions being asked :embrass:

yeah, no doubt your picture are geogerous. i've just started photography.

I'll be happy to answer your questions and share my experience with you, whether you're a professional or newbie (I was!)

Hi Kelvin,

You works are beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your works with newbies like us.

Linus

Will drop by propbably next week have work this week end for you know who - lovely work.

Nice photos u had :thumbsup:

I just visited during the day, too bad evenings not free to find out more about the effort put in. The canvas based prints coupled with the digital effects gives an oil painting feel to the pieces. I wonder if that was the intention.

now who will say singapore got no talents, here is one.:thumbsup:

thanks for all your support!

unfortunately, I'll be cutting short my exhibition at the Royal Plaza. I've been told by the coordinators that it's a muslim hotel, and guests are offended by the exhibits. Last day will be tomorrow, Saturday 7 July, instead of 15 July.

The exhibits will be moved to the Portraits gallery at 17 Emerald Hill Road (beside Ice Cold Beer).

I'd like to organise a get-together at the gallery if there's enough interest. You can view the (offensive) artwork, hehe... And I can talk about my work and share my experience as a photographer.

Let me know if anyone's interested :)

unfortunately, I'll be cutting short my exhibition at the Royal Plaza. I've been told by the coordinators that it's a muslim hotel, and guests are offended by the exhibits. Last day will be tomorrow, Saturday 7 July, instead of 15 July.

The exhibits will be moved to the Portraits gallery at 17 Emerald Hill Road (beside Ice Cold Beer).

I'd like to organise a get-together at the gallery if there's enough interest. You can view the (offensive) artwork, hehe... And I can talk about my work and share my experience as a photographer.

That would be nice :)

Hi Kevin

I would be very happy to view your gallery and to find out more about pigment transfer or print..

Thank
nicholas

Congratulation to you, Kelvin!

Great work and beautiful portraits! love it!

All the best to your career! Cheers! ;D

Regards,
Wilson

Beautiful! Although I cannot be there (I've just saw this thread...OMG!), your work on the web really amazes me.

Please PM me or let us know on this page on any gatherings that you're going to organise.

Excellent work once again, and looking forward to meeting up and chatting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.