Exercise WALLABY 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went for exercise wallaby 2009.. it's quite boring.. nothing much to do except going to the expensive canteen..

oh... melvin didi u dunno meh? din't know u're a new citizen la.

exercise wallaby is overseas military training exercise la for NSFs and NSMen la.

huat ah!

HAhaha...... Pai seh ... MR liao forget le.........

I went 2006 and 2010(Before the massive flood). If you are a smoker, don't bring duty free cigarette. Custom only allow duty paid cigarette purchase in Singapore. Enjoy the cheap wine in canteen!

18 yo got reservist ah?

i went in 2006

the cooks put small shellfish thingies in all the meals hahaha

very nice sky to shoot some stars

Hot days, cold nights. Sleeping in chao tentage at Camp Growl or Samuel Hill if not having to chiong sua somewhere within Shoalwater Bay. Beer is cheaper than water to help you forget the misery.

Best experience is still Starlight 'cos can nights out and mingle with Taiwanese XMMs. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
lol... thats the trend ma... u out of touch le la.... ;p

basket. i tot u machiam like those 'NEW' manSipTea fans, can declare one day they are manSipTea fans, the next day they are chel$ki fans then the following day, manCircle utd clowns fan. thought ur nationality can switch and change as and when u like. kekekekeke

last went in 1999 and now me ish goin again. now downgrade to C9L2 liao... really showing my age liao.
last time fit as a fiddle, now as round as a big circle. :bsmilie:

by the way, the new SAF no.4 ... eee-errrr... not as manly as the older type.

basket. i tot u machiam like those 'NEW' manSipTea fans, can declare one day they are manSipTea fans, the next day they are chel$ki fans then the following day, manCircle utd clowns fan. thought ur nationality can switch and change as and when u like. kekekekeke

Nah ... i dun like tea... n ski ... i dun change my nationality!

last went in 1999 and now me ish goin again. now downgrade to C9L2 liao... really showing my age liao.
last time fit as a fiddle, now as round as a big circle. :bsmilie:

by the way, the new SAF no.4 ... eee-errrr... not as manly as the older type.

Hais ... never got a chance to wear the new no.4! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.