Excuses needed....

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Ok... just for the Fun of it...

We NOW know, that the end of the world didn't happen... if you are some Cult leader who is now in desperate need to find some excuse to explain to your flock/victim/family members why the END didn't come... what are the excuse we could give...

1) The Mayan forgotten to add a few zero in their Calculation...
2) Our prayer has save the World... for now...
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

My dog ate my...

Ok... just for the Fun of it...

We NOW know, that the end of the world didn't happen... if you are some Cult leader who is now in desperate need to find some excuse to explain to your flock/victim/family members why the END didn't come... what are the excuse we could give...

1) The Mayan forgotten to add a few zero in their Calculation...
2) Our prayer has save the World... for now...
3) Keep believing in me and keep the $$ coming and the World won't end. :)

Last edited:
Mayan people dunno how to count!

Everyone is doing the gangnam style horse riding movement which balanced back the world ok its axis so disaster did not happen. It's psy's fault!

No calculator during mayan times so they make calculation error

It's an honest mistake, lets move on.

Seriously... Aways wanted to know what type of excuse you could give and still bring in the $$$$... LOL

Well... the world did ended, but the definition of the world ending is different. As long as you people keep the faith in me and my words unlike those many people out there... they became souless beings that roam the surface of the Earth, while you... my children, are saved and we can all rise to a higher plane when the mothership came and pick us up.

Seriously... Aways wanted to know what type of excuse you could give and still bring in the $$$$... LOL

I need $$$ to build the mother ship, so as to carry my children to the upper plane of existence and leave the souless non-believers to dwell in their dead end world... fighting forever in illness and trying to cope with finance and mortage and pestering kids.

The god is touch by the large amount of money you have contributed and decided to postpone the end of the world by another 10 years.
Keep your money coming to me if you want to postpone the end of the world. :bsmilie:

The world didnt end because they want to see who can beat PSY 1 Billion + view count video on Youtube. :bsmilie:

The god is touch by the large amount of money you have contributed and decided to postpone the end of the world by another 10 years.
Keep your money coming to me if you want to postpone the end of the world. :bsmilie:

I like this one... :bsmilie:

So... started any Cult recently ?? ;)

The Old world did end as predicted, we are now in a new era with renewed souls. The rest didnt even notice it. We must continue to prepare for end of the physical world.

it was an honest mistake... and an honorable one

It did end...actually we're now living in another parallel universe.

They forgot to factor in the Mayan calendar. One year is actually a few hundred Mayan years. The end has actually already happened and all this so called reality you're experiencing right now is actually fragments of your neutral cells floating around in space. You actually don't exist but you don't know it and there is no way to find out because you don't actually have an existence. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: