excuse me, are you a model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
hi there,

looking for models, freelancers or whatever who might be interested to do time-for-prints. basis of the whole affair will be to have fun - as i tell my friends (new found or not) when we go for a shoot - and make friends maybe.

my works - http://www.ambidexterity.net/

interested ? drop me a PM. :)
if you need more details or whatever, feel free to drop me a PM too.

regards

sorry need to clarify a few things here.

1. model - you don't have to be professional, you don't even have to be a freelancer. you can simply be somebody who just likes to have photos of you taken or MAY want to try to freelance in the future. it's up to you.

2. shooting ? - there will be only one photographer - me. because shooting fashion/portraiture is not going to war - you don't need a team of 6-7 to shoot.. you just need one. 100% concentration and one-to-one interaction.

3. costs ? - none. that's why it's TFP.. unless of course there's a studio booking (of which cost MAY be split).

4. hidden agenda ? - nah. see my works at http://www.ambidexterity.net/ ... you'll notice that i work as an individual in my own right... and there have been few who've modelled for me - and yes they're ordinary people alright.

5. this is an offer - so you can accept or reject it.. if you like what i shoot and/or you don't mind trying out - you can always accept the offer. if you're too busy or what, or simply think that i'm not worth your time, or whatsoever, there's no issue with me, because there's no cost involved, no nothing, you can just reject the offer. no problem at all ! :)

hope this clears the air on a few things - i had a few PMs and some thought it had to do with some kind of money thingy.. well.. nope !! :)

regards

happy cny !

Maybe you should at least buy the model a meal or something. It's pretty tough on the other end of the lens. Make sure there's plenty of cold drinks too, as the weather is a real killer. Also suggest for thos newbies to this that they can bring their friends gals and/or guys to help boost confidence and help calm their nerves. Also as "bodyguards" to reassure them that you will not take advantage of them. Lastly, a model release form so that you could publiched her pix on the web, etc with copies for their folio for FREE.

thanks for the tips

blanjah food is of course no problem ! ;)

sequitur said:
thanks for the tips

blanjah food is of course no problem ! ;)

suggest u try with some friends first. from there, build up a stronder portfolio and start asking NEW friends....

photo_kbc said:
suggest u try with some friends first. from there, build up a stronder portfolio and start asking NEW friends....

heya kbc..

thanks for the tips...

will see how everything goes. :)

hi altjira,

amazing ! haha yeah now you've found me... hehheh :p

yeah there wasn't any makeup for her shoot at all... because there was only 1 day notice... so.. couldn't get makeup artist... so i used a theme that required little or no makeup.. (really no makeup)... the "summer"/"spring" look was something that i could use to "cheat" on the makeup.. so there..

sequitur said:
hi altjira,

amazing ! haha yeah now you've found me... hehheh :p

yeah there wasn't any makeup for her shoot at all... because there was only 1 day notice... so.. couldn't get makeup artist... so i used a theme that required little or no makeup.. (really no makeup)... the "summer"/"spring" look was something that i could use to "cheat" on the makeup.. so there..

Hey, how about organising another - "no makeup" shoot.
Maybe "the morning after" theme. ;)
Speaking for myself, that would be a refreshing change.

Altjira said:
couldn't she do her own makeup?
just wondering.

anyhow..hee hee....i'm so proud of myself! :)

i think it's no point since the planned theme required no makeup.... so there just wasn't any need for makeup... i mean when there's no need... then no need to put lorh... ?

still looking.. if anyone's interested... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.