Excuse me, are you a Deexiaokia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only put staple bullets on people's chair. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
I only put staple bullets on people's chair. :bsmilie:

what size did u use? during pri sch i made about 1 box full of it, den i placed it on every chair in my class, some pain some not, so theory was, fat ppl was less prone to staple bullets, hence i went to buy a bigger sized ones... den nxt thing i knew... i kena caned on the butt... combined retribution... cos everybody got poked, i get the cane... but i ain't crying... :bsmilie:

btw, is it gee xiao or dee xiao ?
me not hokkien ...
can some hokkien expert confirm

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
what size did u use? during pri sch i made about 1 box full of it, den i placed it on every chair in my class, some pain some not, so theory was, fat ppl was less prone to staple bullets, hence i went to buy a bigger sized ones... den nxt thing i knew... i kena caned on the butt... combined retribution... cos everybody got poked, i get the cane... but i ain't crying... :bsmilie:

After they get poked, are they still virgin?? :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

smallaperture said:
After they get poked, are they still virgin?? :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

that i'm not sure... but i knew 1 girl in primary school who sat on it transfered school after the end of the school term... hehehe... i still miss her thou... ;p

hmm, primary school & secondary school still so fun, can play pranks yet need not be responsible for the damages... hehehe...

err... actually the real meaning of this phrase is "play with semen/sperm"..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

All in the name of FUN. U poke ppl, ppl poke u. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.