Excuse me, are you a Deexiaokia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
I used to be sort of a nerd/geek in school. Thick specky, skinny frame and studious.

Now, I do all kinds of deexiao things like taking pictures of a gal with a deep cleavage and a cheeking smile, wearing nothing except a red night gown. The pic was posted a few weeks ago. Actually, I got more "naughty" pics, but I just cannot post them here. :) :cool:

dee xiao kia is wat? fake mad boy?

hmm i also very nerdy leh... during school time, its always me & my pc... no girls, no booze... now still the same lah...

eh where the pictures? NPNT

erm.. i guess i would call myself one (nerd) too? and one who prefers to be alone and avoid noisy places and extrememly hate and reject pple who make lots of noise in lectures.. ;(

den... pple find me "guai lan" i dunno why too ? :dunno: .. haha. anyway i would call them childish anyway. but most of the time, i would call them cockroaches..

I think this "deexiao" thing has the English equivalent of being 'Cheeky'.

jsbn said:
Lets see... I dun like to talk very much, keeping to myself very much when I was young thus ppl think I was a pushover, constantly bullied.

This remains very much true right till now (the pushover part) since I have higher tolerance level den others.

I'm trying to cut my fuse shorter now... Very short. Any tips guys? :)

You trying to say that now you're older, you are trying to make up for the lost 'fun'? :p

jsbn said:

It'll do more harm then good. :nono: What you need to develop, however, is taking a firm stance - learning how to say "no" and "stop" instead of exploding. Not healthy in getting angry too often. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Lets see... I dun like to talk very much, keeping to myself very much when I was young thus ppl think I was a pushover, constantly bullied.

This remains very much true right till now (the pushover part) since I have higher tolerance level den others.

hmm u can try buy cutting away the extended centre portion... by doing so you will be more feminist... and then, when you are at that, you will act like a woman... and true enough, woman are known for having shorter fuse as per their shorter urinary tract... :bsmilie:

hahaha... just joking, i am not trying to start a sexist war!.. :sweatsm:

jsbn said:

I suppose a deexiaokia could be describe as a Pranster, someone who likes to do "naughty" things, things that are not politically correct.

Ah Pao said:
You trying to say that now you're older, you are trying to make up for the lost 'fun'? :p

Dun worry, be happy. Never too old to have fun, to be happy and pursue you dream.;)

Choose the life to live and live the life you choose - what ever that means. :bsmilie:

Ah Pao said:
It'll do more harm then good. :nono: What you need to develop, however, is taking a firm stance - learning how to say "no" and "stop" instead of exploding. Not healthy in getting angry too often. :bsmilie:
Its hard to take a firm stance especially when ppl typically don't take u very seriously and think u're joking all the time.

It doesn't help especially when u rarely show that black face and smiling 60% of the time and a blank look 39.9% of the time.

I think I must explode once in a while to give a constant reminder to ppl that I do have a fuse as well. Remember: Krakatoa. :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm u can try buy cutting away the extended centre portion... by doing so you will be more feminist... and then, when you are at that, you will act like a woman... and true enough, woman are known for having shorter fuse as per their shorter urinary tract... :bsmilie:

hahaha... just joking, i am not trying to start a sexist war!.. :sweatsm:
Cutting off ya centre portion don't make u feminine. In fact, to be politically correct, it makes a man loses his confidence by snipping dat part off.

The part which will turn a man more feminine is the removal of the 2 hanging tarzans and additional infusion of female estrogen.

smallaperture said:
I suppose a deexiaokia could be describe as a Pranster, someone who likes to do "naughty" things, things that are not politically correct.

hmm so what u call a person who do naughty things that are politically correct, morally wrong? ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm so what u call a person who do naughty things that are politically correct, morally wrong? ;p

Very chim leh, can give an example?

wah...if following all these explainations...then i muz be getting from bad to WORSE!!! hahahah

jsbn said:
Cutting off ya centre portion don't make u feminine. In fact, to be politically correct, it makes a man loses his confidence by snipping dat part off.

The part which will turn a man more feminine is the removal of the 2 hanging tarzans and additional infusion of female estrogen.

Which med school did you go to? :)

jsbn's medical school consists of mainly theory lessons for a lower price. :)
espn's medical school includes hands-on, practical biology lessons, less on the theory aspect for a higher price. :embrass:

Which medical school? U decide. :D

I am one by nature .. sorry cant help
but who cares as long as ..... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.