Exclusive: Zhenzhen studio shoot (9 Sept 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youhong

Dec 30, 2004
DSC_0609border.jpg

DSC_0686border.jpg

DSC_0695border.jpg

Everything is well done(exposure, skin tones and so on) but how come all pose looking down on the ground?

lets wait for the face then ... :thumbsup:

Nice model, too bad about the face looking down

Eye contacts will make this photo more interesting. My humble opinion.

nice skin tone. But all the pose, except pic 1, are a little bit awkward. She seemed to be quite uncomfortable with those pose. Just my opinion. :)

If you intended to go high key, try a white dress next time.

Everything is well done(exposure, skin tones and so on) but how come all pose looking down on the ground?
lets wait for the face then ... :thumbsup:
Nice model, too bad about the face looking down
Eye contacts will make this photo more interesting. My humble opinion.

Like these better?

DSC_0613border.jpg

DSC_0675border.jpg

nice skin tone. But all the pose, except pic 1, are a little bit awkward. She seemed to be quite uncomfortable with those pose. Just my opinion. :)
Maybe because of my namecard bah... Haha... :bsmilie:
<--------

If you intended to go high key, try a white dress next time.
I'll try and find a wedding gown for her next time... :)

:thumbsup: control of your shots. Lovely model.
She's definitely beautiful... Seen the latest HOT STUFF magazine already? :bigeyes:

Quite a refreshing take. Not all shots need to be of those where the model were to look directly at the camera.

She looks more natural when she is not smiling :)

Quite a refreshing take. Not all shots need to be of those where the model were to look directly at the camera.

I agree, turns out better when shes natural

I agree, turns out better when shes natural

Come on guys!!! Are you implying smiling is NOT natural?

The eyes are the window to the soul. To really capture a person's mood, emotion and life, you need the eyes. Looking down, we lost eye contact. The model hence cannot communicate with the audience. Ok, this is a personal preference.

That said, the 3 pictures with the model looking downward are so much better than the other 2. Ok, pic 4, jsut a very unatural pose. Eye contacts and smile does not means the model should be unatural.

What on earth are you thinking of in pic 5????? Why the violin? If you wnhat to use the violin as a prop, use if correctly. The model obviously do not know how to hold a violin properly or sit properly when playing a violin, nor the photographer, nor anyone else there, I suppose. This picture looked contrive. Worst of the lot.

Come on guys!!! Are you implying smiling is NOT natural?

The eyes are the window to the soul. To really capture a person's mood, emotion and life, you need the eyes. Looking down, we lost eye contact. The model hence cannot communicate with the audience. Ok, this is a personal preference.

That said, the 3 pictures with the model looking downward are so much better than the other 2. Ok, pic 4, jsut a very unatural pose. Eye contacts and smile does not means the model should be unatural.

What on earth are you thinking of in pic 5????? Why the violin? If you wnhat to use the violin as a prop, use if correctly. The model obviously do not know how to hold a violin properly or sit properly when playing a violin, nor the photographer, nor anyone else there, I suppose. This picture looked contrive. Worst of the lot.
Enlight me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.