EXCLUSIVE!!! Bernice Wong Miss S'pore Universe 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi Dudes!! I've got a really exclusive lobang ;). We'll be doing photoshoot with Bernice Wong, the former Miss Singapore Universe!!! WOWOWOWOW!! :bigeyes:

bernice-set.jpg

She expressed interest in doing a group shoot with us but she is very careful about how she is photographed because of her public image, so if you have anything in mind pls PM me. She is willing to do fashion and I'm trying to convince her to do swimwear as well. :cheergal:

Upz for Gravemaid & Co... really nice to see you expanding your 'arsenal' of models... Keep it up :thumbsup: Hope to join another of your shoots soon... Cheers :)

Great catch! I've always thought Bernice was one of the more outstanding Miss Singapore's over the last decade. Her brother's the Manhunt winner right?

Definitely studio, or somewhere really private and classy. She's not going to want being gawked at by public onlookers.

Yup, Bernice is indeed outstanding and a very pleasant gal to speak to. Will arrange a very private and classy location for her upcoming shoot. :D

I'm upz for planning private shoot featuring Bernice. So if you guys wanna do a shoot with her, PM me the theme, number of photographers involved and time needed. As I mentioned, Bernice does exclusive private shoots only, so you'll need to offer your price first. Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.