Exchange Rate: AUD to SGD

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
Hello everybody.

I'm just comparing rates at the money changers here (Perth) to the ones in Singapore.

I'm quite sure that the rate will be better if I convert my Australian Dollars to Singapore Dollars in Singapore, rather than in Australia, but I'm interested to know the approximate difference. I know there are many websites online which can show exchange rates, but these usually show mid-market rates rather than the rates you can get at the local money changer - which I am interested in.

I checked at the post office here today,
AUD$1 = SGD$1.26

What's the rate at the moneychangers there?
Can you please have a look when walking past?

Thank you very much

Will help you check if i passby any money changer. =)

Hi

Think its S$1.31 now, when I passed by one yesterday.

ermm... u guys should look at the buy rate not sell rate when u check out money changers in SG (cos now the money changer is buying your AUD and giving u SGD).

It's definitely better in Singapore. I agree. The Australian tax on currency is *_______*.

It's definitely better in Singapore. I agree. The Australian tax on currency is *_______*.

i feel the pain most cos i am doing DE (distance education) and in the early 2000s.... the exchange rate is like $0.9+ then slowly slowly... u know

sinned79 said:
i feel the pain most cos i am doing DE (distance education) and in the early 2000s.... the exchange rate is like $0.9+ then slowly slowly... u know

I still have my Aussie bank account. :bsmilie:

sinned79 said:
good for u. i can finally say bye bye to these exchange rate thingy. haha

I don't know how to close it. Lol. *__*