Excess baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedKimchi

Jun 12, 2009
Off the map
Hi everyone,

i need advice on a new camera bag that is bigger than the canon camera bag that i got when i purchased the 500D.
My current equipment are:
500D
EF-S 18200 with hood
EF 50 f/1.8 II
Battery Grip
3 batteries
1 Hoya CPL and the casing for my prime lens.
1 Tokina UV filter casing.(I alternate between the two mentioned filters so i have to carry their cases)

I'm also planning to add the new nissin flash or the 580 EX II in about 2 months time, so i do need to buy a bigger sized bag that can fit all these items.

So, do recommend/advice me on a bigger camera bag that is sling type design. The brand does not matter as long it gets the job done. Flashy bags like crumpler are not to my liking.
Budget is $150.
Bonus for me if the bag has compartment for my ipod touch and wallet.
=)

I'm a crumpler person but before I got my hands to that, I was eyeing on Stealth Reporter D400 AW. Pretty big in size where you could have the extra compartments for your "future upgrades".

Price wise: $140

up your budget by 2-3 times

then you can bbb billingham hadley pro <3

:heart: Billingham, but you gotta up your budget by least twice :sweat:

but least is not a flashy bag.

wow i checked out the hadley pro bag online, looks awesome! I like the classic yet modern look of it. Will consider it. Just want to ask, where can i get that? Will go down to the shop sometime next month to check it out.

Shops like OP do carry it, or look for local distro Mr P.K Chan found on the billingham website

So, do recommend/advice me on a bigger camera bag that is sling type design. The brand does not matter as long it gets the job done. Flashy bags like crumpler are not to my liking.

Do be aware that larger sling bag can get rather heavy on your shoulder when fully loaded with your gears. I had one big lowepro sling bag before, but eventually sold it off to my friend (he is a big fellow), as I found it too heavy. If you intend to carry a lot of stuffs, a backpack will be more ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.