Excentrique lastest web portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very polished site, thought navigation is a bit tricky.

Nice work. Simply artsy fartsy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

love the Flash, although now clicking in the same section will load it again...
love that red and pink wine glass shot... superb

yo Wee Thong,

congrats on the launch of your site, very very nice, and definitely refreshing to see this concept of web flash navigation.

Photos taken are oso a plus... been following your posts since Mindef forum...

I take my hat off you! :)

Thanks for your support guys esp sniperD. It's interesting to look back and thought how mindef forum has brought me to clubsnap, and also learning that someone has always been there to share the same believes and support. Thank you very much sniperD.

The creation of Bulbstudio is yet another beginning for me. It's full of excitement , yet so much uncertainty and obstacles for it's future. I appreciate your support as you have made what I have believe all along worthwhile.

Whao. your website is impressive! I like the navigation system a lot!! Very innovative! It's probably the first of it's kind, that i've seen.. Heh..
:thumbsup: man!

Congratulations on your launch!! And wishing you much success for the future ;)

Very innovative presentation overall, but if I have one nit to pick, its the news sections cos the text is a bit too teensy to read.

excellent photos. very nice, clean and clutter free interface. i guess the only problem i had with the site is that the navigation area(s) wasn't marked out properly. visitors might get frustrated or simply miss out on stuff due to that. just my 2 cents.

This is truly a cool world class design! Very impressive indeed, congratulations!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.