ckiang

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Hi,

Get it now while stocks last.

Marc Riboud in China - 40 years of Photography

0810944308.01._PE_PIdp-schmoo2,TopRight,7,-26_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Excellent photos taken in china all the way back to the 50s by an excellent photographer.

Kino now selling this hardcover book for S$23. Usual price is like $90.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=sr_8_3/103-5490415-5746201?v=glance&n=507846

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Hi,

Get it now while stocks last.

Marc Riboud in China - 40 years of Photography

0810944308.01._PE_PIdp-schmoo2,TopRight,7,-26_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Excellent photos taken in china all the way back to the 50s by an excellent photographer.

Kino now selling this hardcover book for S$23. Usual price is like $90.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=sr_8_3/103-5490415-5746201?v=glance&n=507846

heh...oredi bought for $23 :)
great buy IMHO.....for the low price u get an entire book by a Magnum photographer.......

.....and an entire book of
logo_leica.gif
photos :devil:

Those who have not, and are interested in the street photography types, get this. It's very worth it. I saw the actual prints in an exhibition before and they are excellent.

Only thing is we might generate false demand for Kino, and make them order a lot more and cannot sell. :p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by rubric
Kinokuniya is at Takashimaya, Level 3.

Thanks, me going 4 the kill if it is useful to me. :D

Umm...what are these coffe-table books for anyway? Why are they called coffee-table books in the first place? Just so you can put it on a coffee-table? You could do that with any old book...does that make it a coffee-table book?:dunno:

Originally posted by qhelix
Umm...what are these coffe-table books for anyway? Why are they called coffee-table books in the first place? Just so you can put it on a coffee-table? You could do that with any old book...does that make it a coffee-table book?:dunno:

It's so called because they are probably designed to be put on the coffee table, and you browse and look at nice pictures while having a cuppa. Such books usually have lots of nice pictures, but very little text.

Regards
CK

Brought the last copy on the display table this afternoon at 4pm.

;)

At that price...really good deal:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Snowcrash

;)

damm...was there searching at around 5.30pm...no wonder i couldn't find it....

:(

ahhh... so it was you.... *shake fist*

hahaha just kidding. enjoy the book... :D

;)

It's good eh? Enjoy the book.

Kino has better thank me for helping them finish the stock. There was still a large stack when Red Dawn and I bought ours.

Regards
CK

actually if any1 can spare me, i'd like to borrow it and browse through the book. i promised to take very good care of it... :angel: :D

CK & Reddawn,

You 2 no good friend la....Some more i see u 2 at the MRT that day. Never tell me this good lobang......
So, Kino still bringing it in or not?

Originally posted by jcryan55
CK & Reddawn,

You 2 no good friend la....Some more i see u 2 at the MRT that day. Never tell me this good lobang......
So, Kino still bringing it in or not?

Dunno leh. I thought I posted this the day after I bought it? Didn't expect it to be snapped up so fast. CS is really efficient. :)

Regards
CK

For those that missed buying it the previous time, kino has just gotten new stocks. With the 20% off coupon (surprisingly can use), the price comes up to $18.50!! So those interested, go get your copy now. :gbounce:

Originally posted by Derrick
For those that missed buying it the previous time, kino has just gotten new stocks. With the 20% off coupon (surprisingly can use), the price comes up to $18.50!! So those interested, go get your copy now.
what 20% discount coupon? where to get? was thinking of getting a couple books... need some inspirational reads...

Status
Not open for further replies.