Exams are BaD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magickk

Sep 29, 2004
Toa Payoh
magickk.deviantart.com
i love exams. they're fun to do. i just hate the part where you're supposed to study non stop day in and day out for one paper. and now with the o levels coming, my social life is as good as dead.

thank god for a breather after prelims. though out wonderful school has scheduled the lower secondary members to have their end of years right after our prelims, it kinds of give us pressure to study.

bad bad school.

anyone else here taking exams? [somehow, i've been around here a bit, and i haven't seen anyone younger than i am. i feel small.]

Uni is great... apart from the tests, assignments, labs, lectures, tutorials, exams... haha
Actually, I don't like exams, because of the work we have to do in preparation for it, and that I forget what I studied after it

brace yourself up, many had gone through what you are facing, that's just life, it will be over soon.

magickk said:
anyone else here taking exams? [somehow, i've been around here a bit, and i haven't seen anyone younger than i am. i feel small.]

Yah, I'm taking O level this yr too
:)

I'm 27 and doing my part time degree. So i'm studying for exams too. But i get it worse coz i have to go to work at the same time. Treasure school life!

indeed, personally i would prefer to have a peace of mind throughout the year, learning stuff and *understanding* instead of regurgitating via papers.

hey..one more here thats taking the O's this year..thats me..argh..feelin the pressure..prelims marks are kinda sucky :(

magikk, learning for leisure? as in, for recreation? if that's what you mean, i agree too. but if you meant, learning "chin-chye", i wouldn't have the same view. i personally enjoy learning how things are made, run, created, processes and how other stuff are done, all those stuff out of my league of work. i also enjoy learning technical stuff, including how to service most parts of my bicycle, as well as how the camera works.

i love the day and nites of studying. it's the 3 hour paper that pisses me off. a semester's of hardwork, all on a paper...

anyway, enjoy ur school days, how i wish i can go back to school again:)

my final exam is on 20th Nov. :angry:
otherwise it will be a long week off for me....right after Deepavali and H.Raya
...sad..sad.. :cry:

adamadam said:
Uni is great... apart from the tests, assignments, labs, lectures, tutorials, exams... haha
Actually, I don't like exams, because of the work we have to do in preparation for it, and that I forget what I studied after it

plus lab reports, project reports

ditto.... going to see stars soon. :(

Oh, after u are through the exams and start out working, then u will realise that working life is like having exam everyday, 365 days per year.....

I WANT TO STUDY :cry: :cry: :cry:

Astin said:
Oh, after u are through the exams and start out working, then u will realise that working life is like having exam everyday, 365 days per year.....

yes i agree very much. Uni life is definitely going to be the best years of my life. but now i have 8 mths left in school before grad.

sehsuan said:
indeed, personally i would prefer to have a peace of mind throughout the year, learning stuff and *understanding* instead of regurgitating via papers.

indeed, thats true....

during exam/study period, u save $. i sleep the most during exam period, exercise the most also, go out the least/save the most.

the final day of the exam, when the examiner says 'PENS DOWN', the feeling is pretty special, and u'll have 1-3mths of holidays. then u can go play play play, spend spend spend!~

now i'm 'working/studying', i get more $ than ever before, but I don't feel i'm much happier.

cherish your exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.