Ex-Officio underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

Nov 21, 2005
Hi guys, Im looking into this Ex-Officio underwear and like to know if there is anyone who tried this before. Is this any good ? Worth the $40 price tag ???

What other alternative if im looking for an underwear that can last for few days without washing. :D

i know we can flip, rotate and reverse wear the same underwear for 4 days lah. but are there any better suggestion ???

Thanks !!

Hi guys, Im looking into this Ex-Officio underwear and like to know if there is anyone who tried this before. Is this any good ? Worth the $40 price tag ???

What other alternative if im looking for an underwear that can last for few days without washing. :D

i know we can flip, rotate and reverse wear the same underwear for 4 days lah. but are there any better suggestion ???

Thanks !!

A suggestion.

For a $40 price tag, you can buy lots of disposable underwear.

A suggestion.

For a $40 price tag, you can buy lots of disposable underwear.

later dio infection... its best to change underwear often...

hm..... pls wash lah even if you dont wanna wash underwear. :dunno: :eek:

Hi thanks, its not that i dont want to wash the underwears. but due to time constraint, like only spending 1 day in 1 place. i dont think i have the luxury to wash them. Im doing backpacking style traveling in Iran and turkey. :D

Thanks !!

i dun think it is recommended to wear such in tropical climate. Unless u are wearing it now in Europe or America.

Hi thanks, its not that i dont want to wash the underwears. but due to time constraint, like only spending 1 day in 1 place. i dont think i have the luxury to wash them. Im doing backpacking style traveling in Iran and turkey. :D

Hence, disposable undies seem to be a viable option for you.

They're reasonably well known, and if you goto those outdoor travel shops, there're other brands/kinds. Shops like X-Boundaries, Campers Corner etc. They'll explain their benefits etc (and no less cheaper, possibly more expensive), but obviously cannot try :devil:
But for your case, think disposable will do lah...

Thanks !!

Under wear is so small bring extra la, max max wear for 2 days then change. Don't have to wash if no time, bring back then wash.

X'Mas sales coming, buy new underwear to change all.
Then bring all old underwear overseas & throw away after use.

Or do what the commando's do and wear absolutely........

During my goog old days, 5 day mission also never change :bsmilie: From wet to dry to wet again.... after going back to the camp, throw away the underwear :bsmilie: the weather in Europe now is very cold so should be ok, you won't perspire much :lovegrin:

During my goog old days, 5 day mission also never change :bsmilie: From wet to dry to wet again.... after going back to the camp, throw away the underwear :bsmilie: the weather in Europe now is very cold so should be ok, you won't perspire much :lovegrin:
yea.. back then it was very common to have the underwear stuck to the nuts after exercises when u have to peel them off. lol.
luckily nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.