Ex-Miss Hong Kong talked about Photography

A really photogenic photographer.

nice interview. v gd photos too, esp the ones that look like chinese paintings. :)

For someone who won Miss HK in 1977 she's still pretty fit.
Her Cantonese sounds strange though.

1977 Ms HK?

Hahaha she can be the grand mother of some members here but she is still prettier than some so called 'model' XMM.

1977 Ms HK?

Hahaha she can be the grand mother of some members here but she is still prettier than some so called 'model' XMM.

Lao chio, lu lao lu chio.
Sion's type.

1977 Ms HK?

Lao chio, lu lao lu chio.
Sion's type.

Look at her, the beauty technology in Hong Kong must be very advanced. Now Adam Cheng looks younger than me. She is even prettier than when she won the award.

1977 Ms HK?

not bad for a 52 year old lady :)

Look at her, the beauty technology in Hong Kong must be very advanced. Now Adam Cheng looks younger than me. She is even prettier than when she won the award.

Aiyoo.... don't say like that.

You are quite young and Yandao yourself what: :)

333544_2009112114145119KQ6118165.jpg

Aiyoo.... don't say like that.

You are quite young and Yandao yourself what: :)

333544_2009112114145119KQ6118165.jpg

This one looks like my son. Anyway, thanks for your thread, I did get some inspiration from Loletta to bring my camera out more often.

Pleasure.

1977 Ms HK?

Serious???? ........ Orkuinizers please take note and do some quality control .................. :p

:thumbsup: