"No, only in my dreams.
As real as it may seem,
it was only in my dreams."

- Debbie Gibson :bsmilie:

ortega said:
I got the EVO

scale model
it was a free gift when i bought my lancer GLXi

so good... i only get a ralliart key chain... damnit... so much for buying a Mitsubishi... time to throw the keychain away...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
so good... i only get a ralliart key chain... damnit... so much for buying a Mitsubishi... time to throw the keychain away...
i also got the keychain, dunno what to do with it

but you need to ask them for extra mah

ortega said:
i also got the keychain, dunno what to do with it

but you need to ask them for extra mah

anyway the sales there sucks... promise but never give... u see mine, no spoiler, no tail pipe (gotta buy another 1...) den nothing lor, car out gimme nia... thats all... no incentives buying from them, and expensive somemore...

lets see Honda know how to 'zoh lang' bo... *to the sales ppl there... i am a walking ad, and a trasher... just make me happy, and i will make u happy...* hehehe...

if you want i introduce a sales person to you
promise and give

I even ask for impossible
I wanted to change to CF dashboard
but cannot so she gave me a cheque and ask me to change
from 3rd party shop

ortega said:
promise and give

from 3rd party shop

so good ar... but den again, my parents say never buy from C&C after 3 bad service experience liao...

I just can say something about my experience with Mitsu C&C sales, S-U-C-K-S.
I want to get Lancer Ralliart (can't afford EVO), but they offer me ridicolous price for my current car.

WRX sales and offer was good but to bad, my wife didn't like.

Knighthunter said:
I want to get Lancer Ralliart (can't afford EVO), but they offer me ridicolous price for my current car.

u not alone lor... even wanna change to newer lancer, they only offer less than 40% for a 3 year old car... :thumbsd:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u not alone lor... even wanna change to newer lancer, they only offer less than 40% for a 3 year old car... :thumbsd:

I got good offer from Honda (my current car is 3G city), Subaru, Mazda. Bad offer from Renault and worst from Mitsu.

ortega said:
promise and give

from 3rd party shop

intro ya sales person to me too can? hahaha

Knighthunter said:

Toyota worse.... Went there 3 times in PE attire... See also dun want to see... In the end bought Nissan....

I swore NEVER to buy Toyota, unless agent change... KNN...

jamestan said:
Toyota worse.... Went there 3 times in PE attire... See also dun want to see... In the end bought Nissan....

I swore NEVER to buy Toyota, unless agent change... KNN...

LOL...same here bro. I was there in shorts and polo shirt. Just look around and try to see vios, they give me brochure and price list then bo chap......
At the end just cross the road to KM to get a Honda.
It was 2 years ago....I don't know how their service standard now. I think they do not need to get sales desperately, they are top selling car in SG.

i cannot vote because it does not have option to choose both.:(

Knighthunter said:
LOL...same here bro. I was there in shorts and polo shirt. Just look around and try to see vios, they give me brochure and price list then bo chap......
At the end just cross the road to KM to get a Honda.
It was 2 years ago....I don't know how their service standard now. I think they do not need to get sales desperately, they are top selling car in SG.

Nothing's changed, bro... Was there couple of months ago only. The car sells by itself. You want, take. Dun want, never mind... Dun waste my time... That I feel is their sales staff motto. Maybe their tag line should be ALMS!!! (Ai Lai Mai Suak)

I remember Kah Motor also like that... Think they have woken up, ya?? Service definitely improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.