EVO WRX owner poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamestan said:
Nothing's changed, bro... Was there couple of months ago only. The car sells by itself. You want, take. Dun want, never mind... Dun waste my time... That I feel is their sales staff motto. Maybe their tag line should be ALMS!!! (Ai Lai Mai Suak)

I remember Kah Motor also like that... Think they have woken up, ya?? Service definitely improved.

It was a good service in KM, at least they entertain all my questions and tested the car.
But I got even better experience with Mazda.

Knighthunter said:
LOL...same here bro. I was there in shorts and polo shirt. Just look around and try to see vios, they give me brochure and price list then bo chap......
At the end just cross the road to KM to get a Honda.
It was 2 years ago....I don't know how their service standard now. I think they do not need to get sales desperately, they are top selling car in SG.

different experience, i still get served with a smile in berms and t-shirts in most showrooms..:)

Knighthunter said:
It was a good service in KM, at least they entertain all my questions and tested the car.
But I got even better experience with Mazda.

Agreed. Mazda's the best. Even the salesman was willing to help to scrap my old car for me. That was when I decided to get the 323 in 2003. Pity the saleswoman who lost her life doing her job... She was a good friend of my former colleague...

jamestan said:
Agreed. Mazda's the best. Even the salesman was willing to help to scrap my old car for me. That was when I decided to get the 323 in 2003. Pity the saleswoman who lost her life doing her job... She was a good friend of my former colleague...

Oh...I am sorry to hear that.
Is she the one who was in the fatal test drive crash? Now they are very strict on the test drive route.

Status
Not open for further replies.