Everyone should watch the strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenhuang

Apr 23, 2008
www.facebook.com
The best chill spook slasher flick since american psycho. And Director Bryan B execute every scene perfectly with new age camera shakes surfuse with jap horror genre totally awesome

...but yet its Yahoo! Movies rating is just 2/5 stars? :think:

...but yet its Yahoo! Movies rating is just 2/5 stars? :think:

Yahoo Movie ratings has one of the worst rating systems ever. And anyway, it's all subjective. Just because "someone" says it's 2/5 doesn't mean it's 2/5 for everyone. Do you believe everything Yahoo movies says?

I don't trust Yahoo Movies, or the Straits Times. ST is the worst of the lot actually.

movie critics is stereotyped IMHO...so depends on individual preferences de... :)

Yahoo Movie ratings has one of the worst rating systems ever. And anyway, it's all subjective. Just because "someone" says it's 2/5 doesn't mean it's 2/5 for everyone. Do you believe everything Yahoo movies says?

I don't trust Yahoo Movies, or the Straits Times. ST is the worst of the lot actually.

I trust the info with the more data points. It's a statistical thing.
So then I ask myself, should I follow the mainstream's taste or follow my own whim? How exceptional am I from the mainstream?
Chances are if the mainstream hates it, I would too and I am convinced of this correlation since the late 90's when Yahoo Movies started the ratings system.

I trust the info with the more data points. It's a statistical thing.
So then I ask myself, should I follow the mainstream's taste or follow my own whim? How exceptional am I from the mainstream?
Chances are if the mainstream hates it, I would too and I am convinced of this correlation since the late 90's when Yahoo Movies started the ratings system.

Well, I'm the complete opposite. Chances are if the mainstream likes it, I would probably hate it.

But of course, there are always exceptions. The only way to find out is to go watch it for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.