Status
Not open for further replies.

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
Everyday item: A different View
Photos by Khairi
camera: Canon A80 with a 28-80mm lens set to 50mm, and placed in reverse in front of the A80 at 3.0x zoom

macro06.jpg

macro04.jpg

macro03.jpg

yo khairi, wats that white stuff in the first pic & part 2 pic 1. +I gotta say, the hairbrush is disgusting... haha :thumbsup:

foxtwo said:
yo khairi, wats that white stuff in the first pic & part 2 pic 1. +I gotta say, the hairbrush is disgusting... haha :thumbsup:
it is Cooked Rice and Ice.

I have a few more...but TOO disgusting to look at or post...I took a pict of skin pores and pimples...:(...really yucky!

the DOF is really tight...so tight...all shots...handheld at F4.9...very tiring, but exciting

i'll take more soon...but it'll be not pleasant picts...really not pleasant images of everyday items.

khairi said:
it is Cooked Rice and Ice.

I have a few more...but TOO disgusting to look at or post...I took a pict of skin pores and pimples...:(...really yucky!

the DOF is really tight...so tight...all shots...handheld at F4.9...very tiring, but exciting

i'll take more soon...but it'll be not pleasant picts...really not pleasant images of everyday items.

can you imagine what I feel?? I was eating ice cream when opening your thread...... geez, it's disgusting... :angry: :thumbsup:

khairi said:

who was ur model? cant be urself rite?? :bsmilie:

patul said:
can you imagine what I feel?? I was eating ice cream when opening your thread...... geez, it's disgusting... :angry: :thumbsup:
Bro...this was done a week after i PMed you abt your reverse lens macros...it sparked a fast idea into my head...and yesterday night, i had it tried out and was very excited abt the result...so i went ard my room to look for things and view them differently...and OMG...it was not a Pleasant Sight!

foxtwo said:
who was ur model? cant be urself rite?? :bsmilie:
who was my model? he he...who else...my wife lah :D
it scared the sh!t of her...and i was not having a good time viewing it too.

khairi said:
Bro...this was done a week after i PMed you abt your reverse lens macros...it sparked a fast idea into my head...and yesterday night, i had it tried out and was very excited abt the result...so i went ard my room to look for things and view them differently...and OMG...it was not a Pleasant Sight!

flip over ur mattress & look for bed bugs. :D

khairi said:
who was my model? he he...who else...my wife lah

Ahhh... try to resist the urge to PS ok?

Wow, amazing shots! think I got some kind of macro inspirations. haha... :)

khairi said:
who was my model? he he...who else...my wife lah :D

oops, i dun show my wife in a macro light like that :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.