Everybody was kung fu ffiighhttiinngg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dslang

Jul 14, 2005
Hatta Muhammed and I in a self portrait, taken in the CBD area.

PS: contrast, levels, bw.

kungfufighting.jpg

Wow, i love this shot a lot. Reminds me of matrix

Very well done indeed. Quite dramatic. :thumbsup:

I love the shadows on the wall too.

Great composition and lighting :thumbsup: I like the way you process it such that you can still see some details in the figures. The shadows on the wall is sweet, might be a bit better if the shadows is darker though

very creative... well done dude..:thumbsup:

fwah. :eek:

Nice shot! Just fantastic!

cheer! :thumbsup:

Aww. Telling you guys the technicalities removes the mystique of the shot

Anyway, d70 was set up on a tripod set around chest high. Both of us got into position and I used a wireless remote to get the timing right. Can you say yay nikon?

In photoshop I rendered a light behind us to blow the background out and just played with the contrast, curves etc... to get the effect I wanted.

Shot this of Hatta in august last year in the same place
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10035103/

Some others from yesterday:

nobelow.jpg

releap.jpg

dslang said:
Aww. Telling you guys the technicalities removes the mystique of the shot

Anyway, d70 was set up on a tripod set around chest high. Both of us got into position and I used a wireless remote to get the timing right. Can you say yay nikon?

In photoshop I rendered a light behind us to blow the background out and just played with the contrast, curves etc... to get the effect I wanted.

Shot this of Hatta in august last year in the same place
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10035103/

Some others from yesterday:

nobelow.jpg

releap.jpg

hey! those photos were awesome! can you tell me if you really jumped over?! :eek:

You are the Guru dude.
Please share with us your setting so we all can learn from each other.
Very creative. Well done.

haha this is so cool!! :) for the tunnel shot, the reflection doesn't seem to tie in with what the subjects are doing though (the reflection on the left shows someone standing... you can see his shoes on the floor... the reflection on the right shows someone squatting)... maybe can PS somemore :)

i am awed...

nice work you have there! :thumbsup:

btw, did he really jumped over? thats one freaking HUGE gap... :sweat:

freestyle photography at it's very best!

ya..did he really jumped across the ECP?

lumen said:
haha this is so cool!! :) for the tunnel shot, the reflection doesn't seem to tie in with what the subjects are doing though (the reflection on the left shows someone standing... you can see his shoes on the floor... the reflection on the right shows someone squatting)... maybe can PS somemore :)

I think it is the real reflections - albeit distorted. But I agree it distracts from the overall shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.