Every man's dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaDe

100_0017_IMG.sized.jpg

... is to give his left, right arms and legs for the canon 1Ds?
LOL

men dun usually dream of hunky MEN, they usually dream of the bodies of another gender...

Every man's dream...of achieving tat !
No man fantasize someone of his own sex...though some do
=)

Originally posted by Bluestrike
OMG... don't tell mi... you are........!!!!
ARRGGGHHHHH........

y do u think he's got that sexy mannequin next to that moisturizer?? hrm.... kinky !!

just kiddin ;p

-.-
I'm 100% NORMAL MAN !!!!! n i've got a girlfren... =)
But i juz like musculine body...looks good, feels good...confidence...attractive to some females n intimidating to troublemakers....too bad i'm not built YET !
lolz...

daVinci says every block of stone belies a fine sculpture. so chisel yourself well?
haha really moisturizer leh?

Hahaha...my palm's full of callouses coz of the rough surfaces of the dumbells n i'm wit bit of scars due to skateboardin...wat ya tink ? i'm really chiseled !

Thanks Midnight for movin it here
=)

Juz passing by, don't mind me commenting.

Title looks good and pic tell a story but pic could do well without the messy background. In fact, if there is a shadow of this beautiful body on a plain background, mebbe pic would be better.

Juz my .00002 cents. :)

Hahaha...
Well thanx for the comments...
I took it at my workplace so can't really find a non messy place
=)

Can see the GNC shaker in the foreground.

Looks like photographs do love their bodies as much as they love their equipment!

I go to the gym too. But am still flat chested. Anyone here goes to the gym in Chua Chu Kang?

lolz...tatz my waterbottle...
Haha...my chest abit only...i go delta gym...noe quite some people n instructors there..
well learnt alot..been goin gym for a year...due 2 my irregular eating n maybe bad genes n i'm still young (17 only) so developing slowly...
Maybe u need to stick to a gym schedule n work on ur weakest part first...n oso work chest twice-thrice a week only...it grows only when u rest
Drink more water n consume more protein...always lift more than u can...
hahaha...~
Maybe 1 day we can go gym 2gether

Argh...i got a second pic of the pic...it's the back view...but openlens.com's down i suppose...
argh ! Can't post it up

Originally posted by Fundee
i have a pack of six once...but now all those combine to one....:confused:

hannor I also watch too much power rangers...

Originally posted by JerChan
Can see the GNC shaker in the foreground.

Looks like photographs do love their bodies as much as they love their equipment!

I go to the gym too. But am still flat chested. Anyone here goes to the gym in Chua Chu Kang?

is the gym crowded? where is it anyway, anywhere near the mrt?

Delta Sports complex...behind the swimming pool..
$1.50 for student n $2.50 for adults...No time limit..
Not much people in the morning..
I'll be goin on Thursday morning around 10am before i leave for taiwan on Friday...
See if u're interested
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.