Every gal likes flowers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Even if dunno what flowers she like, giving gal flowers, she will definitely be happy???

Not only girls & flowers, bro. Everyone will be delighted when they receive a surprise gift be it flowers, chocolates, wine or anything that they like. It makes them feel special.

Generally, girls do like flowers and when they receive flowers out of surprise, they feel that they are special and they like the attention on them.

I have a colleague who received a nice piece of cake from a rather popular cake shop on her workstation yesterday. Although she is on a diet and do not really take cakes now, she was delighted. It's the attention & affirmation that matters not the gift itself.

Not sure if that answers your question. :)

nope, some girls told me upfront they dont like flowers.

I know one girl who doesn't like flowers, but then she is the geekiest girl i know.

Also, not all girls always "feel special" on gifts - If your gift is not something that matches the relationship between you two, (to take an extreme example, giving a diamond ring to a girl you have talked only twice) you might end up looking like an oddball/idiot/desperate or even worse, like trying to buy her off with gifts.

Give her a bouquet of chrysanthemum... its good...

smell nice, then can brew tea, then can give as parting gift also... esp those going for long distance never come back trips...

chrysanthemum signifies something not so lucky leh, ah zek.

Even if dunno what flowers she like, giving gal flowers, she will definitely be happy???
Hmm.... I'm not sure but when I asked my lil' sister this question and asked her what would be her reaction if a guy gives a girl a bouquet consisting of Carnations, Tulips and Lilies dotted with Babies Breath...

Her face turned from :) to :confused: to :bigeyes:

Is it my choice of flowers or what? :dunno:

how abt pomelo leaves, bring luck ;)

how abt pomelo leaves, bring luck ;)

pomelo leaves are to drive away bad luck.... hahaha :sweatsm:

harry potter is not someone lucky in the 1st place...

chrysanthemum is something we present to the dead... no? :sweat:

back to topic. im a flower lover myself, esp roses .. i love champagne roses but find it total waste of money :sweat:

chrysanthemum signifies something not so lucky leh, ah zek.

Not true leh .... see quote from wikipedia.

In China, white chrysanthemums are symbolic of lamentation, while in some other countries, of honesty. In the United States, the flower is usually regarded as positive and cheerful.

another no brainer thread by you...how old are you?! just be careful what kind of flowers you give her...flowers have meanings.

hmm ok V day give chrysanthemum instead of roses, see how your gfs or wives like it :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

morning glory ... :thumbsup: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.