Ever since I bought Lumix FZ20.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
I have been spending: time with it, testing different ways to take good pic, and lastly, money buying accessories!

Today, bought one Hoya +4 close-up filter (Yahoo auction $25), one CP filter (Vitacon - $35), and one more third party battery (1200mAH - $29).

Hope it's the end...... :blah: don't think so! :sweat: still got remote shutter!

Now, my filters are all 72mm, can't buy the MO 62mm adapter liao. :cry:

Hope to start serious shooting asap. :bsmilie:

What about my fellow lumixers? Have you accumulated all the required accessories.

My is FZ10 ;p

Accessories so far I got.

1 Hoya UV filter -----> S$45.00
1 Vitacon CP Filter --> S$45.00
1 Lowepro bag ------> S$39.00

Still need to buy a tripod and a close-up filter. Hope that the end of my spending :sweat:

:cool:

me... i have been loggin to this forum frequently................almost got fail in my exam..... :sweat:

btw, not going to buy any lens adapter , if i order the 62-72mm i can get few filter liao + batts :)

just wanna look for filter ,flash and batts + PSD + bagss..... maybe ewa-marine too

Hi guys,

Here're my spending to-date on the accessories for my FZ10, and it still not over yet :(

Safrotto mini trekker backpack = $69
Lowepro TX500 shoulder bag = $35
Lowepro water bottle pouch = $10
Manfrotto 055Pro tripod = $180
Manfrotto Ball head = $85
Tripod bag = $40
Hoya Polarizer filter = $45 (I think..)
Hoya +4 close-up len = $50
Cheapo UV filter = $15
External third party flash = $60
Oly TC 1.7 = $150
Third party battery x 03 = approx $90
Len adapter + step down rings + shipment and other stuffs = approx. $81

Planning to buy marco len, Wide angle len.... :cry:

Cheers

wah, i feel embarassed... so far i've only bought a memory card for it... and a $15 tripod.

LifeWorld said:
I have been spending: time with it, testing different ways to take good pic, and lastly, money buying accessories!

Today, bought one Hoya +4 close-up filter (Yahoo auction $25), one CP filter (Vitacon - $35), and one more third party battery (1200mAH - $29).

Hope it's the end...... :blah: don't think so! :sweat: still got remote shuttle!

Now, my filters are all 72mm, can't buy the MO 62mm adapter liao. :cry:

Hope to start serious shooting asap. :bsmilie:

What about my fellow lumixers? Have you accumulated all the required accessories.

Anyone bought the remote shuttle yet ?
How much and where did you bought it ?
Is it useful ?

Thanks in advance for sharing :)

feryl said:
wah, i feel embarassed... so far i've only bought a memory card for it... and a $15 tripod.

so far, i just got the FZ20 on 9th october 8pm at MS Color....w0000t
No accesories yet.

I was playing with the camera after charging the battery for two hours and my summary is:
1. The camera body is solid, light and feels real durable and reliable
2. Absolute tons of features to play with
3. Bang for the buck for it's features/price ratio

I'll my two thumbs . plus my two big toes for this camera
:thumbsup: awesome camera, this would be my best $910 i ever spend on.

Note: No stocks for the remote shutter yet at MS COlor.

Peace!!

for my fz10 i've bought:

1. Safrotto bag - $80
2. Lowepro Micro Nova AW - about $30? forgot liao
3. adapter + step down ring - about $40?
4. Olympus Wcon 07 - $170
5. Lens pen - $10

Now looking forward to buying a better tripod..coz mine quite old liao..and a ext flash! :D

i was thinking about this...has photography become an excuse for us to spend spend spend or is it really purely photography? :blah: :D

the trick is to spend money elsewhere, so u have no choice but to live with what u have. :)

that's my excuse anyway. :sweatsm:

WOAH~! ya guys really have a lot of stuff manz!
ehem, so when I do get to see those wonderful pictures ?

sk_2 said:
==============
total +- 2.8 K
==============

wow.. i wana get the FZ20 but the total spending juz pour 3buckets of milo ice down my back :eek:

hhaha...
he just adding up everything the cam came into contact to...
lol

foxx said:
wow.. i wana get the FZ20 but the total spending juz pour 3buckets of milo ice down my back :eek:

No lah, u don't need to get all those accessories; it's just good-to-have, not need-to-have.

Newguy: What adapter did you get? How come dotti got it for only half of your price? :think:

shutterfly said:
Newguy: What adapter did you get? How come dotti got it for only half of your price? :think:

Should be the same adapter. I think she joined some CSers during one MO purchase and the price has not increased at that time (below US20.00 per adapter). I got it for US$21.50 :( together with some other stuff. Now I think the price has increased another US$1.00.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.