Ever shot 100-200frames and end up only 1 turns out nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
i mean when u take 100 pics for example then when u are back home and looking thru the com, there's only 1 pic that you like. i dont mean taking 100pics and hope there's 1 proper photo to share but somehow there's 1 photo that just stands out.

:eek:

Murcielago said:
i mean when u take 100 pics for example then when u are back home and looking thru the com, there's only 1 pic that you like. i dont mean taking 100pics and hope there's 1 proper photo to share but somehow there's 1 photo that just stands out.

Yup... quite common for me.

For me abit better usually out of 100, at least 5 will stand out an compete for best picture :)

Murcielago said:

I've ever gone for a shooting session, then end up back home when I went through all my photos, found that none could make it, I was so frustrated that deleted all 200+ photos.

very often.... 100 -200 only 1 or 2 will make it... depends on shooting what...

come on guys, stop joking .... i think a 20% - 30% is more likely....:sweat:

very often, never think before you shoot, if you do that your keeper rate is much higher as you antisipated for the shoot.:)

Depends on my mood. I might just abandon all the shots.

Common!
As long as I get 1 good picture, it's ok :)
Otherwise I'll cry

digital like that one, everyone shoot before tinking.
spray shots like M60 Machinegun

jsbn said:
Depends on my mood. I might just abandon all the shots.

cant even get one!? sad what a waste of ccd life span.... :nono:

i m quite use to is pictured the picture in my mind first so i guess not 1% kinda....

If that day wanna shoot but yet can't shoot, in the end shoot like 50 or 100 shots I might just end up putting them aside and not seeing them again.

If that day got mood shoot, in the mood to shoot, I'll keep all of them.

Of cos, can easily identify which are the ones that I like cos before these kind of serious shoot, will get stomachache. :bsmilie: Stress lah. :bsmilie:

depends on your shooting style, and your idea of what is a good shot right?

i've taken a few thousand in the past year, and there are less than 5 i really really like.

but think about it, how many hcb or ansel adams shots out of the thousands they must have taken do we still look at these days? and i bet their rejects are better than many of our best shots.

Big Kahuna said:
Initially yes, felt like throwing away my D70 and revert back to P&S....but now I am improving :lovegrin:

huh? so differ.. with slr i nvm look back at p&s.. nvm again i think.. (hp cam not count)

probably let me know where you'll dump it in case you change your mind again...

Maybe u set ur standard too high? Show us the one u think is nice.
Maybe it is a award winning pic.

*No offend to the one and only AWAR*

Canonised said:
come on guys, stop joking .... i think a 20% - 30% is more likely....:sweat:

many people only started photography in digital era. So gone of the days where you need to think and compose properly before shooting. Today photoshooting is like a probability theory. Shoot more, and expect one or two will come out nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.