ever forget where u kept yr lenses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
right now i cant remember where i kept my 500mm tokina lens after spending a week in camp.

honestly quite a dumb feeling...:dunno:

got....but my appetite for lenses is growing so fast and my dad's insistence on storing lenses as old as him in my d/c means i dont have space.

irony is....his 200mm f2.8 CZJ lens is bigger, wider and heavier than the tokina.

irony is....his 200mm f2.8 CZJ lens is bigger, wider and heavier than the tokina.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Teehee, maybe someone mistook it for something else, like er, a paperweight and took it, teehee.

Last year I forgot about my Gitzo carbon fibre tripod + the Ultimate Ballhead .... then one day i wanted to use it, i couldnt find .... $1k+ flew with the wind ...:cry:

i actually forget i got such and such lenses... dun even know they are in my possession. :sweat:

I didn't forget my lenses but I did forgot where I kept my flash.
For starters my work place has a lot of servers and systems and they are stalled in a big room with raised flooring.
I lifted one of the floorboards and kept my flash under it as it got wet during a shoot. The aircon and humidity in the room is quite so low so I thought it was best for the flash. As it turn out, it took me some 2 weeks to re-locate where it weny....:(
Someone did some maintainence work and it got covered over with cables - sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.