Ever been in a situation like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
6a326cc7.jpg

supposedly they all try to sell photo to the same editorial..how is the editor to choose which photo is better then the other?

:bsmilie: interesting!

Just a problem...you`d have to be pretty high up the food chain for this kind of shot + their editorial would have paid big bucks for the spot. So if you were down there with everybody else...what would you do so that the editor chooses your picture.

Just a problem...you`d have to be pretty high up the food chain for this kind of shot + their editorial would have paid big bucks for the spot. So if you were down there with everybody else...what would you do so that the editor chooses your picture.

Take fast, sell fast... to get "exclusive".... :bsmilie:

If you're a lowly tabloid photographer, the editor will probably expect you to sneak into private residences or beaches, chase after cars, stalk celebrities till they threaten to smash your face in, etc. How else are you going to noticed if you won't make the effort. :rolleyes:

I'm counting the number of horizontal vs portrait framing...

And there's this guy (no, actually two guys) who is using someone's shoulder as a make-shift support for his lens...

Someone has an omni-bounce on the flash...

Last edited:
i reckon the one that is most chum with the editor lor..

Human touch is also very impt..u wonder at times why some so-so photos can make it into a magazine..

think again..

;)

i am wondering how many of them have the the guy who took this picture in their picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.