Events @ Junction 8 (8 to 16 April 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash77

Mar 8, 2004
Western Singapore
Some upcoming events info happening over at
Bishan Junction 8 Open plaza, Level 3.

8 Apr 2005, 7:30pm - Sylvester Sim 沈祥龍 Album Launch Party
9 Apr 2005, 5:00pm - Cyndi Wang 王心凌 Performance & Autograph Session

Volunteer Appreciation Concerts (NKF)
9 Apr 2005, 7:30pm - Are you ready to rock with May Day 五月天 & Sam Lee 李聖傑
16 Apr 2005, 6:30pm - Feel the Power with Energy!

:cool:

So near... yet so far.... flash77 wanna lend me ur D70 + 70-200 + SB-800? :embrass:

Nope.. don't have :( I wish I have.

Sylvester Sim - Singapore Idol runner up.
Added in their chinese names now.

Oops, always call himself sly, so i just add the 'vester' behind, paiseh. :embrass:

espn, you have bazhang right, why need my lowly D70 :bsmilie:

flash77 said:
Sylvester Sim - Singapore Idol runner up.
Added in their chinese names now.

Oh. sorry, i dun watch the idol tv shows one ... :embrass:

since got albums shld be quite handsome and cool. maybe can go there and take photos :cool:

I think I would avoid J8 this weekend. Going to have lotsa people there. Esp Sly fans. :bigeyes:

On my way back from work.
Just drop by at Bishan and manage to snap some shots from the Sylvester Album launch.

P1030240.jpg

P1030242.jpg

P1030236.jpg

P1030250.jpg

Venom81 said:
I think I would avoid J8 this weekend. Going to have lotsa people there. Esp Sly fans. :bigeyes:

Sly will not be there on saturday right? Only friday right?

What a bad news for me was thinking to go there on sat?

obewan said:
On my way back from work.
Just drop by at Bishan and manage to snap some shots from the Sylvester Album launch.

P1030240.jpg

P1030242.jpg

P1030236.jpg

P1030250.jpg

Blur images suffer from backfocus or slowspeed? Just wondering....:embrass:

John Tan said:
Blur images suffer from backfocus or slowspeed? Just wondering....:embrass:

I believe it is my poor handling skill that is the cause of it. :think:
All shots are shot at F2.8, 1/50s, ISO200. Due to the poor lighting condition, I had no choice but to shoot at a slower shutter speed w/o flash. I'm quite a distance from the stage, and my built in flash will not be powerful enough to cover the area.
But thanks for the comment, will try to learn to hold my camera more steady next time, and see if I could get sharper image. :bsmilie:

obewan said:
I believe it is my poor handling skill that is the cause of it. :think:
All shots are shot at F2.8, 1/50s, ISO200. Due to the poor lighting condition, I had no choice but to shoot at a slower shutter speed w/o flash. I'm quite a distance from the stage, and my built in flash will not be powerful enough to cover the area.
But thanks for the comment, will try to learn to hold my camera more steady next time, and see if I could get sharper image. :bsmilie:

If your focal length is more than 50mm then it normal to get blurr images...I can't hold my cam properly too...;) but actually u can try to use ISO 400 or 800 to increase the speed.

flash77 said:
So, tell me obewan, what camera did you use for those shots?

I'm using a Panasonic Lumix FZ10 for these shots. If I'm not wrong, the max ISO I can go up to is 400 only. And at that setting, it is very noisy already, so I stop at ISO200. But I believe if someone with a better handling skill definitely can get better picture out of that camera. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.