Event shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

justshot

Oct 7, 2005
Hi all Canon digital SLR users,

I believe all of you have the experience of not having your pictures taken during your familiy outings, birthdays, weddings, and the list goes on....

And that's because you are the photographer and would not let someone else use your valuable equipment!!!;p

So I would like to propose that we organise a group to cover these events. Members in this group could have their events covered with no extra cost, and best of all, their face finally in the pictures.... And at the same time, the members can use this as a form of training and re-training on covering these events. There will be no pressure on the members.;)

So it is a win win situation.:angel:

Of cause, the pictures taken are to be downloaded to the computer at the end of the event. But the pictures need not to be deleted.

So guys, what do you think? Do you think it will work?

No flamings please.:nono:

Incidentally, my daughter turns 3 next Saturday and we have a party in the park. Location is Woodlands Crescent. And I like my pictures taken.:)

nightwolf75 said:
entertaining way of asking people to shoot ur daughter's party for free...

:thumbsup:

btw, i'm doing a daily 365 project for my wife, anyone wants to come over to shoot us 1 shot a day for the rest of the year? i dun mind covering some birthday party in return!

Belle&Sebastain said:
:thumbsup:

btw, i'm doing a daily 365 project for my wife, anyone wants to come over to shoot us 1 shot a day for the rest of the year? i dun mind covering some birthday party in return!

Wow. To get full coverage, you'll have to let the photographer live in your house and provide him/her five meals a day (wherever your wife and you are). Suggest you leave your bedroom door open when you sleep too so the photographer can take candid shots while you sleep. ;)

ConnorMcLeod said:
Wow. To get full coverage, you'll have to let the photographer live in your house and provide him/her five meals a day (wherever your wife and you are). Suggest you leave your bedroom door open when you sleep too so the photographer can take candid shots while you sleep. ;)

sure i have a storeroom...

we can take afternoon naps, if you want to shoot us that is.

sorry no meals, i dun expect to eat at your party too, i expect to work, work, work!

actually its only 1 picture a day, you can shoot us shopping, working too.

Wah lao....give that man a break lah...it's a sincere question...

Belle&Sebastian - when are you picking up your kungfu manual....know what I mean>???

NorthernLights said:
Wah lao....give that man a break lah...it's a sincere question...

Belle&Sebastian - when are you picking up your kungfu manual....know what I mean>???

oops, yes can i meet you on tuesday?:)

ConnorMcLeod said:
Or other activities! :eek: :bigeyes: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.