Event Photographer

"Excellent service and amazingly good photography skills. I highly recommend Shi Zheng if you would like to get all the beautiful moments captured. We are very happy with the photos and he was really fast with the editing as well. He even gave us some free polaroids to keep. Thank you for the beautiful photos! "

Another review from our happy client :)For professional birthday photographer, come to the stone syndrome event photography at www.thestonesyndrome.com
kids-birthday-party-photographer-in-singapore-photography-baby-1st-best-jpg.27843

"Excellent service and amazingly good photography skills. I highly recommend Shi Zheng if you would like to get all the beautiful moments captured. We are very happy with the photos and he was really fast with the editing as well. He even gave us some free polaroids to keep. Thank you for the beautiful photos! "

Another review from our happy client :)For professional birthday photographer, come to the stone syndrome event photography at www.thestonesyndrome.com
kids-birthday-party-photographer-in-singapore-photography-baby-1st-best-jpg.27843