Event Photographer needed for Birthday Party on 23 May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirajsg

Jul 12, 2010
East Coast
Looking for Freelance Photographer to Photograph Birthday Party inside Club Avalon (Marina Bay Sands) on 23 May 2012 (Night)

a. Take unlimited photos of the Birthday Group.
b. Bring own DSLR Camera.
c. Memory Card will be provided so easy to handover of photos.
d. Entry to Club Avalon and remain as Party Guest (Enjoy Drinks) until dawn will be provided.:cheers:
e. Timing might be 12 Mid night to Late (Max 5 Hours)
f. Other suggestions Welcome :thumbsup:
g. No Age limit as long as above 18 years old male or female.

SMS your offer to do this job at 81619555 (Raj)

hmm I think condition C will put off many photographers.

Cos once the photos are handed over, the photographers lose the copyright to the photos.

Are you going to pay good money to the photographer taking this job? Or just $XX or $XXX dollars?

Sorry to drop in to enquire.

Can I know the budget? Entry to Club Avalon should of cos be provided, point C should not be a justifiable reason for low pay, not to mention photographers have to take midnight taxi back.

btw, you mentioned photographer have to take unlimited shots, that is how many shots? I hope you dont mean continuous burst shots for 5 hours... :eek:

hmm I think condition C will put off many photographers.

Cos once the photos are handed over, the photographers lose the copyright to the photos.

Are you going to pay good money to the photographer taking this job? Or just $XX or $XXX dollars?

Thank for the replies. The option C was put up to ease photographer as project completed and he does not have to bother anymore further. Its just a birthday party and no official requirement of "copyrights" and photographer can copy all photos to keep for his records as job profile.

However I have received several SMS from different photographers and it is indeed my pleasure to work with one of them and go ahead with this project and should there be anymore in future, I will surely look up for all fellow members here.

Thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.