Event - PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

In collaboration with Clubsnap, we would like to extend a warm invite to everybody to come and support our PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) event! The details are as follow:

Event: FLEA Market - Buy & Sell your equipement on the SPOT!
Welcome: All Buyers and Sellers
Place: EMPI-JWP Café & Studio (address: 38 Kandahar Street - Bugis) - near to Sultan Mosque
Date: 23nd & 24rd February 2008
Time: 12pm – 6 pm daily

We understand that some of the folks here have equipment to sell/buy, and we hope that those interested can make use of the opportunity and facilities to network, and to trade their equipments. Sellers can sell their equipment and buyers can look/see/test and purchase if they are keen (all on the spot). All equipment/accessories & brands are welcome!

There will be no cost involved in using the place and displaying your wares…this event just needs your participation!

To make this event more exciting, MS Color Service will also be coming to sell some of the vast range of photo accessories that they carry. Look out for special offers only at the event!

Please add your name to this list if you are attending and kindly indicate if you have stuffs to sell (and a brief description). Buyers, kindly indicate your interest too.

* Important :For those with quite a number of equipment to sell, please email studiobk@julianw.com so we can arrange for appropriate display space for you.

BTW, drinks will be available at a really affordable rate in our little cafe should you need them... after all the bargaining and networking!

Thanks in advance for your kind support and we look forward to see you then!

Kind regards,
Julian W.
(In collaboration with Clubsnap)

interesting event, i will definitely drop by and take a look! =)

Hi All,

In collaboration with Clubsnap, we would like to extend a warm invite to everybody to come and support our PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) event! The details are as follow:

Event: FLEA Market - Buy & Sell your equipement on the SPOT!
Welcome: All Buyers and Sellers
Place: EMPI-JWP Café & Studio (address: 38 Kandahar Street - Bugis) - near to Sultan Mosque
Date: 23nd & 24rd February 2008
Time: 12pm – 6 pm daily

We understand that some of the folks here have equipment to sell/buy, and we hope that those interested can make use of the opportunity and facilities to network, and to trade their equipments. Sellers can sell their equipment and buyers can look/see/test and purchase if they are keen (all on the spot). All equipment/accessories & brands are welcome!

There will be no cost involved in using the place and displaying your wares…this event just needs your participation!

To make this event more exciting, MS Color Service will also be coming to sell some of the vast range of photo accessories that they carry. Look out for special offers only at the event!

Please add your name to this list if you are attending and kindly indicate if you have stuffs to sell (and a brief description). Buyers, kindly indicate your interest too.

* Important :For those with quite a number of equipment to sell, please email studiobk@julianw.com so we can arrange for appropriate display space for you.

BTW, drinks will be available at a really affordable rate in our little cafe should you need them... after all the bargaining and networking!

Thanks in advance for your kind support and we look forward to see you then!

Kind regards,
Julian W.
(In collaboration with Clubsnap)

Just drop you a mail..

23th pay day.
Now this is SIN..

Mmm...interesting. Will be there.

Hi,

Thanks for the strong support shown so far! :)

If you're coming, would you please add your name to the list, so that we can prepare the necessary logistics?

For sellers who have prior arrangements with me, kindly indicate your name and a one-liner description of your sale items too. (eg. Nikon, Canon & Sony lenses, Studio equipment, etc...)

Kind regards,
Julian W.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses!

Confirmed items so far...

- Nikon equipment including DSLR bodies, ED lenses, etc
- Canon equipment including DSLR bodies, L lenses, etc
- Sony/KM equipment
- Polaroid cams
- Photo accessories (wired/wireless shutter release, tripods, etc) - 1st hand
- Some studio equipment

In addition, MS Color will also be coming in to sell some of their vast range of photographic supplies. Look out for items on special offerings at the Pasar Malam!

See you then!

Hi julianw, I'll be dropping by to take a look. I'm not sure if I need to add my name to the list as I'm not selling anything :)

Will drop by and take a look too.

Hi julianw, I'll be dropping by to take a look. I'm not sure if I need to add my name to the list as I'm not selling anything :)

Hihi,

Thanks for your kind support :) Please add your name to the list so that we can do a rough gauge on the number of people coming...I'll see what I can do to add more interesting items to the event.

Kind regards,
Julian W.

shucks.... i cant make it. im heading to thailand to shoot at the floating market.. urmxx. will there be upcoming events similar to this?? sad.d....:(

Hi Julianw,

I,m looking for bounce card. Thx... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.