Event is finish, I am finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
Had just realized after 4 hours of shooting. I didn't put in my SD card...

If it's true, Sorry for your loss, but move on, you won't be the first nor last to commit this mistake.

I hope this thread will be closed or deleted asap...before possibly nasty comments comes in (esp when the "part 1" didn't end up very nicely)....

What the... U r the only photographer? That is seriously... don't know what to say.

What the... U r the only photographer? That is seriously... don't know what to say.

No, remember, he wanted to make asians proud of him because his company also hired an ang moh photog.

So, you never checked the number of shots left, you never reviewed your pics, etc? Tsk

gg.com -.- please tell me that your joking

google said:

Is it your camera using CF card not SD card.

Best to set your camera default to not able to expose without the SD card in the camera.
Well, we learn from mistakes and move on.

i thought that was the default. :dunno:

i oddly suspect we got trolled, ever since the first thread.

Seriously I find it very strange. Unless TS is those type that is extremely confident in his own skills, it make no sense as in he had shoot for the entire 4 hrs without even checking - even for once, his pics. And if he did check... but nothing show and that the camera told him that there was not memory card (don't care if it was SD or CF or whatever), he/she didn't bother to even check to see if the card was slotted in... that is something that... seriously... lacking of any words here.

Anyway now explain what to my boss also no use now...

I am feeling very depressed now.

Seriously I find it very strange. Unless TS is those type that is extremely confident in his own skills, it make no sense as in he had shoot for the entire 4 hrs without even checking - even for once, his pics. And if he did check... but nothing show and that the camera told him that there was not memory card (don't care if it was SD or CF or whatever), he/she didn't bother to even check to see if the card was slotted in... that is something that... seriously... lacking of any words here.

that ppl got trolled?

Anyway now explain what to my boss also no use now...

I am feeling very depressed now.

Just tell him the truth, say you are sorry, nevermind if you get buttered.

I agree. I think we have a tall tale here...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

I get google :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.