Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Sky00.jpg

Sometimes the evening hues will take your breath away...
the serenity of the night dawning upon a quieten world...
and just as you breathe in the evening cool...
perhaps, you might just spot a playful dolphin in the sky

Comments appreciated :cool:

Good stuff :thumbsup:
And yes, I saw the dolphin too :lovegrin:

Hmmm...
I dunno.... but I think the sky's too empty for me...
Would like to see more of the bottom though...

:thumbsup: wow nice one.. u stayed till so late?

so sweet .. beautiful capture .. hopefull when u come up with a book on SG .. this is be on the cover or something . Cos its so meaningful.

Singapore as an island is like that in so many ways , like graceful dolphin alone in the sea. And with an taken with an ICON of the national staduim that's close to so many singaporean's hearts.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
from me :heart:

Jazer said:
so sweet .. beautiful capture .. hopefull when u come up with a book on SG .. this is be on the cover or something . Cos its so meaningful.

Singapore as an island is like that in so many ways , like graceful dolphin alone in the sea. And with an taken with an ICON of the national staduim that's close to so many singaporean's hearts.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
from me :heart:

hahaha... a book.. neh.. not good enuf unless it's a collaboration with you guys... perhaps we can look forward to it eh...

Would wish for the "form" to be slightly higher and perhaps a few more higher up so it will look like a school but then it will change the entire meaning of the shot

thanks for the encouragement J.. write more and post more lah... see you commenting all the time, where are your shots man.... ;)

nightwolf75 said:
nice job! :thumbsup: wats the setup? and, where was the shot taken? nat stadium?
Opps... wrong EXIF info..

here's the settings - ISO400, f3.5, 1/45s, AWB

The stadium's lit with the flood lights so that balanced out the lighting for the signboard (and explained that greenish flare-ish thing at the side) ;)

Love the simplicity of the shot, clean always works for me ! catch up with ya soon ah ~

Jazer - aussie skys any better ? LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.