Evening & Sexy Gowns Shoot

Date: Sun, 5th Feb '06
Time: 9 to 12.30noon
Theme: 2 sets of evening gowns per model
Cost: $100
Models: Corina & Gail & Rachel
Max: 10 photog

RACHEL1.jpg

Rachel - Great thks to Kenneth (afiend) for the photo and the wonder strobes!

GAIL2.jpg

Gail - Great thks to Kenneth (afiend) for the photo and the wonder strobes!

CORINA1.jpg

Corina

3 slots taken by Kakis :D
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

i will shoot Rachel anytime...will confirm with u again bro....hehe..need to service my camera...too much drooling on the last outing....haha...

3 slots taken by Kakis
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved
7) Reserved
8)
9)
10)

that is fast to arrange another model shooting..I am still in my break at overseas:cry:

4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved
7) Reserved
8) Reserved
9)
10)

2 more slots!

I just wonder when I will have this chance to shoot all this gorgeous models.......missing this chance again as Sunday kena drag by client to shoot....

Uppppzz for Colin bro!

Pro Image said:
I just wonder when I will have this chance to shoot all this gorgeous models.......missing this chance again as Sunday kena drag by client to shoot....

Uppppzz for Colin bro!

Happy New Year to you Danny!

Always another time...hope to see you soon. :D

3 slots taken by Kakis
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved
7) Reserved
8) Reserved
9) Reserved
10)

1 more slot :D

Pro Image said:

Uppppzz for Colin bro!

Ya . .I also havent try shooting with you before .. when free you can shows me 1 or 2 tricks for me to pick up ... :embrass:

No worries mate,

Charby organizes quite regularly and his models are good so you should definitely try to join the next one if you can.

Cheers!

KNIGHT ONG said:
Ya . .I also havent try shooting with you before .. when free you can shows me 1 or 2 tricks for me to pick up ... :embrass:

KNIGHT ONG said:

Wah Piang.....you meant I learn from you a tip or 2 from you lar. Grammer error.....RATATATATATATATA......:bsmilie:

One last slot..........fill it up.

Pro Image said:

Uppppzz for Colin bro!

If u willing to pay, I m sure Charby has many gorgeous models ready for u to shoot. up for u Charby. :)

Bobman said:
If u willing to pay, I m sure Charby has many gorgeous models ready for u to shoot. up for u Charby. :)

$$$ is not the issue.

Time constrain yes....for me at the moment as I am busy looking for a team of photographers for my overseas projects.

Pro Image said:
$$$ is not the issue.

Time constrain yes....for me at the moment as I am busy looking for a team of photographers for my overseas projects.

Wah ,...... :bigeyes: can I be your PA .. :embrass:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ,...... :bigeyes: can I be your PA .. :embrass:

Again it's must be a typo error........you mean me as your PA? I guess so.... :bsmilie:

Sorry Colin Bro for disturbing another successful photoshoot........

Last slot.........come on. Join and you will not regret every minute.

Pro Image said:
Again it's must be a typo error........you mean me as your PA? I guess so.... :bsmilie:

Sorry Colin Bro for disturbing another successful photoshoot........

Last slot.........come on. Join and you will not regret every minute.

ohh... another regular of charby photoshoot... when u'll be around again for me pick up a few tricks under your sleeves... :blah:

Pro Image said:
$$$ is not the issue.

Oic, then when you think you can shoot then Charby can organinse and I belive Knight Ong, DT and others will definately fill up the slots. :)

Bobman said:
Oic, then when you think you can shoot then Charby can organinse and I belive Knight Ong, DT and others will definately fill up the slots. :)
\PRO comment ... Bobman will be there when artistic called for it .. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.