Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Dear All,

I am searching for the anime series, Evangelion where the episodes are in japanese and has english subtitles.

Any help in locating the full series will be much appreciated. Should anyone knows of any shops that sells it, please let me know. Thank you. :)

I'm also looking for this anime too, until now still cannot find. :sweat:

sunshine plaza dun have meh?

Try the DVD shop at the 1st level of Funan, I dont know what is the name but I saw the whole series there.

Laserfaire (Funan, etc), Bluemax (Suntec, Marina Sq, etc) and/or Grammaphone should have them.

i managed to get it from BT about a year ago. all the episodes and the movies as well. can try your luck, it's still very popular at BT.

yup. the DVD remastered version is really good.

the series itself is very good overall, especially the movie that concludes the series. great job.

wanzw said:
yup. the DVD remastered version is really good.

the series itself is very good overall, especially the movie that concludes the series. great job.

a movie is in the planning.... rumour has it might also have a new season...

Hope they are not flogging a dead horse with that.

Yup, you can most prob find it in Sunshine Plaza or Comics Connection. Great anime man!

there are 2 endings...the tv one is not the final.. also got RA one hee hee..

i didnt like it that much. anyway Funan should have. i don't know about the new seasons but i remember there was a big hooha about the production of the movie (acted, not OVA), but now there's no news anymore.

a fansite mentioned that pre production is underway. it should debut at 2010. they hired WETA workshop to do the effects IIRC.

buy online. try amazon or ebay

wanzw said:
a fansite mentioned that pre production is underway. it should debut at 2010. they hired WETA workshop to do the effects IIRC.
oh so it's still going on? yes i know about weta doing, but for such a proj, they will probably end up outsourcing cheaper studios again. but i think the cast is bad. ah well

Dear All,

I am searching for the anime series, Evangelion where the episodes are in japanese and has english subtitles.

Any help in locating the full series will be much appreciated. Should anyone knows of any shops that sells it, please let me know. Thank you. :)

i saw a full box set at the bukit panjang plaza atrium some weeks ago.

regards,
inf1d3l

Dear All,

wolf eh, Bukit Timah got.

hint : take the 1st letter of each word

Status
Not open for further replies.