Eva Longoria & Tony Parker sold their images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparta

Jul 4, 2007
......US$2m to a magazine.

Wow, a DVD disc of '0101010101' bytes of information cost $2m.

Wonder how much the photographer got?

:bigeyes: this is nuts. :bigeyes:

why is it nuts?

you can use the money to feed the hungry children in africa.
your arguement doesn't fly .... money are spent on lots of things in this world when there are still people going hungry ...

I wonder what that monstrocity of a temple on South Bridge Rd. cost to built? Shouldn't that money be better off spent to feed and clothed the poor?

Why don't every EPL players earning more than X don't 100% of the salary over X to feed the poor?

And what about all the money we spent on "things" that is not necessary for our survival, shouldn't that money be redirected to feeding the poor? Btw, pro camera bodies, L lens, G lens, mac book pros ... just to name a few of the "things" ....

Wow, a DVD disc of '0101010101' bytes of information cost $2m.

Bill Gates' bank account is also a lot of '0101010101' ;)
J K Rowling's books are all [A-Z][a-z][0-9] + some punctuation marks only.

and of course we all remembe that the money and energy spent during the live earth concert could have been used to fund environmental research projects as well as buy tracts of forest in indonesia and brazil to allow them time to generate.

and of course we all remembe that the money and energy spent during the live earth concert could have been used to fund environmental research projects as well as buy tracts of forest in indonesia and brazil to allow them time to generate.

A lot of ifs....unforunately & fortunately, the world does not work that way.

Pui!! I hate Spurs! :sticktong

10 cents I also dont want to buy!!!

Go Pheonix Go!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.