Euthanasia is practised here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
I thought euthanasia is still not legal yet in Singapore? :think:

IMO, I think once a member is given a life here, no mod should give in to any request for an euthanasia for whatever reason .... why not a natural death unless one has committed a grave crime (then the death squad can come in), or at least until our garmen says so ... :bsmilie::sweatsm::sweat:

the gate is now opened?

Last edited:
No it isn't. Many people confuse it with the Advanced Medical Directive.

To provide a counterview against your view on Euthanasia; you may sing a different song if for example, you see your loved one dying in pain every day for the next X years; or if your loved one see you struggling like crazy to pay his/her hospital bills...etc etc.

No it isn't. Many people confuse it with the Advanced Medical Directive.

To provide a counterview against your view on Euthanasia; you may sing a different song if for example, you see your loved one dying in pain every day for the next X years; or if your loved one see you struggling like crazy to pay his/her hospital bills...etc etc.

u got no idea what his meaning is about...

IMO, I think once a member is given a life here, no mod should give in to any request for an euthanasia for whatever reason .... why not a natural death unless one has committed a grave crime (then the death squad can come in), or at least until our garmen says so ... :bsmilie::sweatsm::sweat:

the gate is now opened?
No lah, we don't practice euthanasia here. Anyway, if you look at it logically, its not euthanasia .... its just a deep sleep state, like Sleeping Beauty. If a handsome prince/beautiful princess/frog comes along in a 100 years time and kisses the sleeping user, he/she will automagically wake up and be reinstated.

;)

the gate is now opened?

LOL....

it wasn't death though..merely handicap and whole body numbness and paralysis. the eyes still wide open

the gate is now opened?

hmm, so creative...

btw, we did persuade him, but patient turn violent and jumped down from level 10... what else can we do? gather 7 dragon balls to revive him?

we're not Kira here... and neither are u L...

the gate is now opened?
ahahaha... hmmm.. natural death.. interesting idea.. I wonder how can we implement this for CS accounts...

after x number of posts, account is auto deleted?
after x months in CS, account has to be re-registered? :bsmilie:

No lah, we don't practice euthanasia here. Anyway, if you look at it logically, its not euthanasia .... its just a deep sleep state, like Sleeping Beauty. If a handsome prince/beautiful princess/frog comes along in a 100 years time and kisses the sleeping user, he/she will automagically wake up and be reinstated.

;)

:bsmilie::sweatsm:
like as in the mod giving the subject a comatose-jab?

now, after a 100 year later, if the patient decides it's time to revive, does he need the mod assistance or permission to wake up or can he simply just wake up as he wishes? :think:

so if another 1,000 requests come in, will the mod accede to them as well, just to be fair to all?

I, kind of like the title "Degistered" under my nick .... looks kool....

now, after a 100 year later, if the patient decides it's time to revive, does he need the mod assistance or permission to wake up or can he simply just wake up as he wishes? :think:

so if another 1,000 requests come in, will the mod accede to them as well, just to be fair to all?

Metaphorically speaking, the handsome prince/beautiful princess/frog is the person who will contact the Admin/Mod and ask nicely if their account can be reinstated.

We can be contacted via email or call 1-800-CLUBSNAP.

Well.. in theory I could change your title to "Degistered" (whatever that means) but I think its gonna confuse alot of pple.. :p

ahahaha... hmmm.. natural death.. interesting idea.. I wonder how can we implement this for CS accounts...

after x number of posts, account is auto deleted?
after x months in CS, account has to be re-registered? :bsmilie:

great idea .....

my suggestion .....

say after 25,628 number of posts, account is to be auto deleted :bsmilie::sweatsm:

eh i hit 25,630 now... shiok... revived... welcome the next prophecy...

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

didnt realise that you are a Living Angel (beh si one la ) ..... lol :devil:

I read it in its plain and ordinary meaning before I read and correlated it to the other thread by a member requesting for deletion of his account.

I now understand that this thread was intended to be a poke at that other situation rather than a serious discussion per se :)

the gate is now opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.