Eurasian Couple Shoot for 20/11/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyongz

Oct 12, 2004
Hi. I am back again. I am interested in organising an Eurasian couple shoot. I got two female eurasian models. They look a bit alike and I was wondering what would the effect be if the two of them were to pose together, aka T.A.T.U. I want so make this shoot looks sexy but not those kind of low class sexuality. I had already think of the two possible outfits that I can make them wear. The first look could be in school uniform with the two of them posing side by side or haing fun. More like a lifestyle shoot. The next one I will have them watching matching evening gown for the high end fashion kind of feeling. Really interested in seeing how you guys out there think of my idea? :think: Charges will be around $70 per photographer with a limit of 8 photographers. I will post the model pictures if I have a positive response. :D Kindly give me your comments. Thanks a lot..

aoelof said:
think you might need to post photos to entice people to join in? :dunno:

Hi. The problem is I will be shooting them later myself so the earliest I can post the pictures is either tonight or tomorrow. :angel: But they are quite good. One of them is the sister of the previous New Face winner Sarah Mccrindle. :D

i m interested? need to knw the timing of the shoot...

ml

gadrian said:
am interested.. but not too keen with 8 photographer though..

Well, it would be good if there were 8 photographers as there will be 2 models. They will pose individually and also together. Just wanna toy with the idea of doing this. If the limit was just 6 photographers, it might be a bit waste of resources. :angel:

mlchan said:
i m interested? need to knw the timing of the shoot...

ml

Well,the time of the shoot should be at 2.30-5. Was thinking of either Fort Canning or Labrador Park. Need more people to confirm their participation before I can make a decision.

ahyongz said:
Well, it would be good if there were 8 photographers as there will be 2 models. They will pose individually and also together. Just wanna toy with the idea of doing this. If the limit was just 6 photographers, it might be a bit waste of resources. :angel:

Its ok then.. thanks. Dont think it will be waste of resource with just 6 people. Each one would have more time with the model. Especially during the pairing.. Anyway.. thanks.

here r some un touched up photos of both eurasian girls. :D

click here 2 c their pix

aoelof said:
hmmm...they don't look very eurasian to me...maybe Serena does...but not the other... ;)

Well, both of them are Eurasians. Serena is 22 this year while Ethel is 21. They are very spotaneous as both of them are good friends in real life. So don't have to worry about them feeling awkard when posing together. :cool:

Too bad Ah Yongz, I am out of town. Catch them and u some other time. Good luck for the shoot.

DB

digitalbuff said:
Too bad Ah Yongz, I am out of town. Catch them and u some other time. Good luck for the shoot.

DB

Thanks a lot. Anyway, so far the response had not been that encouraging. I need to confirm the shoot with the models by fri. I think this is the first time we have two eurasians for paid shoot right? :confused: Response should be better right? :confused: Anyway, private message me if anyone of you are interested k? Thanks :cool:

1) reserved
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Due to lack of response though a lot of people had shown interest in the gals but not the price. :dunno: I had decided to lower the price to $60. Kindly give me and the gals your support k. Thanks a lot. Message me if any of you guys are interested. If by fri response is still bad I will call off the shoot.

This Sat shoot is cancel. :cry: Anyway, all the best to rest of the shoot that will be going on this weekend. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.