Ettl, ettl ii, ttl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireZ

Deregistered
Sep 21, 2008
Hi CSnappers,
er..perhaps i shouldn't ask this question(as ppl will say i m waiting for "spoon feeding" which can b hurtful to thread start)...but...really wanna ask...wat is ETTL, ETTL II, TTL or etc(if there is)?!?!...
i did use the search from CS but no thread abt it?!..
i search through yahoo..all i got back is some engineering site...of coz, got related to the ETTL stuff but is so long which makes me so confuse..
able to simplify for me?...
is there any thread that ur know in CS which ur can direct me to?!..
sorry for e trouble ya...wanna get a flash but do not wish to get for e seek of getting yet not knowing much of it another than knowing tat it provides light...
btw..using Canon 450D

cheers!

If the forum search function fails you, there's always an another small program called google... ;)

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=ettl&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Sorry i'm not a canon user so that's as far as i can help you.

Edit: tried a "ettl" search on yahoo and found how terrible the results were. Google is just much better.

Last edited:
thx for e response..
is google better than yahoo?!?!..
but anyway..i did try to search through google...but all the sites i click shows,"Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!"..hence i couldn't enter..
lol..
cheers!

but anyway..i did try to search through google...but all the sites i click shows,"Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!"..hence i couldn't enter..

If the question asked doesn't bring the expected result you might want to change the question. Also, adding further key words can narrow down the results especially when you search for terms that are also in use in different context.
Yesterday there was a problem within Google were all results were marked as "potentially dangerous" - but still it is you to make decisions to click. Google will not take over your job to think (although it looks as if some hope for that to come one day...).

thx both for e link provided...understand le...
thanks a lot ya...
cheers!!!

by now should know why u can't log in.. is due to Google's glitch.. anyway i think solve le ba.. today able to use Google w/o any problem

Status
Not open for further replies.