ET, can you hear me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reny

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
dish1.jpg

Looks nice, where did you take it?

outside Mediacorp. was visiting a friend. early evening... would love to catch the sun glare... but too many people outside thinking i'm mad or someone who never see one before :p only took a hasty shot.

Originally posted by reny
outside Mediacorp. was visiting a friend. early evening... would love to catch the sun glare... but too many people outside thinking i'm mad or someone who never see one before :p only took a hasty shot.

i don't know singapore got pine tree.

Originally posted by ninelives

Why not? Try taking a walk in Singapore Botanical Garden on the right hand side of the main gate facing Cluny Road and Napier Road junction. :what:

Originally posted by reny

Wow, if you had pasted a fake UFO using a photoediting software, it would have looked mighty convincing.:eek:

Here's a weak attempt at manipulating your photo.:p
dish1.jpg

I hope you don't mind.

when you called for "ET" I tot you were looking for Edmund Tan !! :p

Originally posted by ninelives

i didn't know those are pine trees ;) took some shots again today... but need to sort out first.

Nice picture, Reny. This is a fun thread. I like the sense of humor you guys have. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.