ESPN - your gaffer tape match?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm...Szenny, those shots originated from CS.

The people that posted it sounded quite ignorant. I think many people have many other reasons for gaffering it. Eg. sweaty palms etc. We all know that the prices of camera bodies drop a lot. Some people also like to conceal the brand for various reasons like preventing theft. The people on those forums are so :sticktong

I'm not sure about it, but the style of speech sounded like someone here...

Hmmm, you really want to see images of my webcam? ;p

think its a leeched pic of my fren's, gryphon, 300D dat he posted up some time back. need to tell him later... :think:

and i think we know who's the guy who posted this on leica forum board. sigh...

nightwolf75 said:
think its a leeched pic of my fren's, gryphon, 300D dat he posted up some time back. need to tell him later... :think:

Who else but that XXX_Boy? Hehe. Anyway... unauthorised leeching of images means infringing copyright laws means that he better gets ready to get his butt sued off.

Meanwhilst, I'm still contemplating to take images of my webcam in bandages, or not :bsmilie:

well, at least we all now know his real name, if dat is his real name he used on the leica board.

so sad... to think dat he just carried on the 'thrashing' of other people's preference to another board... oh well, guess there are all sorts of people ard these days.

I think this is going overboard.

espn said:
Meanwhilst, I'm still contemplating to take images of my webcam in bandages, or not :bsmilie:
Come, come, show us your legendary "Bazhang". :bsmilie: I'm sure many ppl will be inspired to mummy wrap their cams too. ;p

Gryphon gaffered my 300D, haha. Pretty well done I must say.

nightwolf75 said:
well, at least we all now know his real name, if dat is his real name he used on the leica board.

so sad... to think dat he just carried on the 'thrashing' of other people's preference to another board... oh well, guess there are all sorts of people ard these days.
Given that he has NEVER posted a post constructive/worth reading (but hey, neither have I...), I'm not surprised. This is called imposing your opinion/belief on others. The other replies on the same thread was misled with the idea that the original gafferer intended to because of the first post created by XXX_Boy

Garion said:
Come, come, show us your legendary "Bazhang". I'm sure many ppl will be inspired to mummy wrap their cams too.
It's sitting on my table, I still thinking to take images, or not :bsmilie:

He is too much.
My 300D is a plastic piece of junk??!?!

nightwolf75 said:

Thanks NW.

n0d3, thanks.

Can't believe someone will leech my photos :bsmilie:

Well, I can't be bothered by their comments. Everyone has their own thinking & can express them out freely. Just some people express them blatantly.
People who gaffer have their own reasons and those against gaffering have their own reasons too, there is no right or wrong over such issues. No point wasting time arguing over it.

gryphon said:
Thanks NW.

n0d3, thanks.

Well, I can't be bothered by their comments. Everyone has their own thinking & can express them out freely. Just some people express them blatantly.
People who gaffer have their own reasons and those against gaffering have their own reasons too, there is no right or wrong over such issues. No point wasting time arguing over it.

Well said :thumbsup:
Dun need to lower ourself to 'see' what they see.

gryphon said:
Thanks NW.

n0d3, thanks.

Hey dude, how about a gaffer-your-cam comeptition? :bsmilie:

espn said:
Hey dude, how about a gaffer-your-cam comeptition? :bsmilie:
gaffer-your-cam comeptition :bigeyes:
Humm... Canturn.... organise one comeptition open to all ClubSnappers then give gaffer tape as prizes to gaffer more!!! :bsmilie:

I have seen the legendary bazhang before.... i even touched it.... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.