Esplanade

Status
Not open for further replies.

makoy

Jan 10, 2007
Hi! I know this is a common shot..but still would appreciate for you C&C.. thanks

301561529_4d8a5b4bd4.jpg

one of those shot to death photo. anyway, what is it that attract ed u to press the shutter? was it the durain, marina city, water reflection or the scence as a whole?

is there a reason u chop off the durain? is the inclusion of the top of madrian behind the durain done on purpose? i find the side wall of the ritz carlton very distracting, what if you chop away the ritz carlton instead?

Too tight a crop.

At least include the whole Esplanade. It's like the main focus of attention and then you chop it off a little..

Is your lense dirty? There seems to be a black patch at the right top area.

I'm all in for zooming in for details or not including the entire building..... but this is too tight for comfort. In this case, cropping off part of the buildings doesn't work at all as its gives the impression that either you don't have a wider lens or you couldn't step backwards any further.

i think he's trying to capture the light reflection on the water.. :dunno:

one of those shot to death photo. anyway, what is it that attract ed u to press the shutter? was it the durain, marina city, water reflection or the scence as a whole?

is there a reason u chop off the durain? is the inclusion of the top of madrian behind the durain done on purpose? i find the side wall of the ritz carlton very distracting, what if you chop away the ritz carlton instead?

woa.. i didnt know theres so much to take note of in a photo shot. i think i have a long long way to go in understanding the art of photography. Thanx for the note too.;p

thanks for all your critique..no definite purpose..was just amazed by the nice reflection.. ill keep in mind all your comments..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.