Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
Stitched with Panorama Factory.

esplanadewaterfront.jpg

nice shot !!

good composition and exposure ... of course if with blue sky would be better ... just my 2 cents worth :)

Originally posted by megaweb
nice shot !!

good composition and exposure ... of course if with blue sky would be better ... just my 2 cents worth :)
yeah for sure, but cannot leh, yesterday super cloudy, and bit hazy, i took some evening shots when sky was still a little lighted (but turned out crap) so i waited a little longer to get a black sky. will go down again another day, maybe try taking from the bridge next time. ;)

Nice shot.

I just feel that the some light are a bit over exposed.. Just a bit.. It's a tricky situation.

A very well executed shot nevertheless...

Do post when you managed to get the "blue sky" version.

Cheers.

Originally posted by binbeto
Nice shot.

I just feel that the some light are a bit over exposed.. Just a bit.. It's a tricky situation.

A very well executed shot nevertheless...

Do post when you managed to get the "blue sky" version.

Cheers.
yeah i know wat u mean about the overexposed parts. wat to do? eheh can fix selective areas in photoshop but can't be bothered hahaha...

will try a "blue sky" version when i can. sg isn't too generous with those... :p

btw those who are wondering, there IS photoshop work in this photo. mainly with curves. i had to up the brightness of the buildings in one selection and darken the sky in an inverse selection (feathered course, around 5 pixels in the original resolution)

and a VERY slight USM applied too... ;)

Originally posted by jOhO
yeah i know wat u mean about the overexposed parts. wat to do? eheh can fix selective areas in photoshop but can't be bothered hahaha...

will try a "blue sky" version when i can. sg isn't too generous with those... :p

Not sure if you got wat we mean by "blue sky".

Blue sky is not tyhe day time shot but taken just before nightfall while the sky is very blue.

Cheers!

Originally posted by binbeto
Not sure if you got wat we mean by "blue sky".

Blue sky is not tyhe day time shot but taken just before nightfall while the sky is very blue.

Cheers!
yeah i got wat u meant. i was more referring to sg not being generous about it becos it's very cloudy, which would result in grey skies? ehehhe

hmm actually i have a pic from the other side, (shooting towards fullerton) that has "blue skies". wait i go post it up. :embrass:

OT: btw.. "blue skies" has a different meaning for commandos. any cdo here? :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.