Esplanade Theatre: seats to avoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reactan

Jan 2, 2004
Bedok
reactan.instantlogic.com
hi,

i've never been to the esplanade theatre, but i've had quite bad experiences with cheap tickets in other theaters...

well, you get what what you pay for, but i just wanna ask, how are the circle 2 and circle 3 seats at the esplanade theatre? How good, or rather, how bad is the view?

Thanks,
Al

di0nysus

Jul 15, 2003
m
Visit site
hi Al,

been to the concert hall only, been there many times. usually the 1st level seats are priced identically. anywhere nearish to the centre is fantastic.

circle2 and 3 really sux. esp if u'r watching solo performances, the performer will be really tiny.

a lot depends on the soundman that day too, miking and acoutics are very impt. sometimes when u sit at the back, it seems to be too soft. the concert hall is long etc.

pay the best u can afford, book early for possible early bird discounts, or DBS/UOB discounts at times etc.

cheers!

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
I have seat at circle 2 a few times, rather steep behind but still okay. IMO not for circle 3 as it was even steeper. So far circle 1 and foyer is still the best but the price also on the high side.

reactan

Jan 2, 2004
Bedok
reactan.instantlogic.com
Thanks! Its a shame that concessions as usually offered for only the cheapest priced (worst) seats. I'll just have to pay a little more to get a better view then! :)

Cheers!
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom