Esplanade Open House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Jan 18, 2002
North West
Visit site
Hi Everyone

Haven't been here for a while. Not sure if someone else has mentioned this (if yes, pls ignore this).

Yes, the Twin Durian is having an Open House this weekend. 28-29 Sep 2002 from 10.00am to 7.00pm.

"Catch FREE live performances from local artists such as T'ang Quartet, Sri Mahligai, Budak Pantai and many more in the venues. Win Opening Festival tickets, Esplanade limited-edition merchandise, Esplanade Mall vouchers when your favourite MediaCorp DJs quiz you about Singapore's latest landmark."

I hope photo taking is allowed. I am checking with the source currently.

Cheers--

Oh O! Bad News...

"As for photo shooting - not allowed at indoor venues and the concourse where signages were placed indicating that photography is not allowed."

Ai auh! No point going liao! :cry:

Originally posted by Kevin
Oh O! Bad News...

"As for photo shooting - not allowed at indoor venues and the concourse where signages were placed indicating that photography is not allowed."

Ai auh! No point going liao! :cry:

I don't understand what these guys are thinking..

not allowed at indoor venues

nothing wrong with this. most performance don't allow people to take photos, only just that most of the time it is not enforced.

if i'm performing i wouldn't want anyone to walk up and down the aisle to take photos.

Originally posted by Jimmy Liew

nothing wrong with this. most performance don't allow people to take photos, only just that most of the time it is not enforced.

if i'm performing i wouldn't want anyone to walk up and down the aisle to take photos.
Pls note that even when you are not performing ( that is nobody performing at all), still not allowed!!! ;(

Originally posted by mpenza
I may still go down with my camera and act innocent ;p
At least no guards will disturb you outdoor. Indoor, hmmms, KC, not sure if your S602's size can fake innocent. Anyway, I think is worth going down and try your chances. Show us the photo later, OK!

I went down today and saw pple taking photos anywhere except the lobby. Security at the lobby is tight, saw one security guard politely told one of the visitor that no photography is allowed thou that guy is just swinging his camera in this hands.

The rooftop is open so a lot of pple took photos there and also other areas. However, the lobby, concert hall, theatre, studio is a no-no. Could see pple with those big big cameras snapping away.

The roof top is a good place to take photo (but not really of the building itself. Shoot across the river and the area where the merlion stands. I think the night view is going to be great but too bad roof top close at 7pm during open house. Just wonder will the place still open to public on monday? I more concern about the access to the rooftop.

sneaked only one shot in the theatre.... was slanted and I rotated it in Photoshop....
aae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.