Esplanade Open Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanxp

Jun 27, 2002
NUS
Visit site
hi,

will there be a photo shoot by our members this saturday ?

I'm sure they'll be Clubsnap members in the area...anyone wanna take the lead to organise the shoot? Yes I know, the place will be crowded with people, particularly photographers! ;)

i'm sure a lot of members will wanna shoot the fireworks... sigh i've yet to get some fireworks shots that are real keepers. too bad i'll be stuck inside shooting. gonna be a boring ceremony i think...

Originally posted by Larry
i'm sure a lot of members will wanna shoot the fireworks... sigh i've yet to get some fireworks shots that are real keepers. too bad i'll be stuck inside shooting. gonna be a boring ceremony i think...
hehe.. come come.. let trade places...
you shoot outside I shoot for you inside!

Anyone organizing? :dunno:

I haven't done any firework shooting before, no idea how also, have to try... :D

Still don't know where will the fireworks gonna be? Any best location to capture? :p

I'll exchange with you, for a chance to shoot inside the concert hall. I've shot too many fireworks. No more challenge liao. ;p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Bluestrike
hehe.. come come.. let trade places...
you shoot outside I shoot for you inside!
eh, friend, i not taking architectural shots for my own pleasure leh... covering the event for a client. besides, the security measures are dam lay chey... have to go down later this week to make a photo press pass, and during the event, i'll be stalked by someone (probably a PR person or one of the security guards to make sure i don't take anything weird). a bit overly paranoid if you ask me.

Originally posted by ckiang
I'll exchange with you, for a chance to shoot inside the concert hall. I've shot too many fireworks. No more challenge liao. ;p
actually i just realised, i dunno if i'm allowed to shoot the hall itself... might be just stuck with people shots.

actually i just realised, i dunno if i'm allowed to shoot the hall itself... might be just stuck with people shots.
I think it will be people shot... but there is always those-not-seen-thru-viewfinder-but just-click-shutter shots...hehheheee

good luck dude!

Originally posted by Bluestrike
good luck dude!
thanks... think i'll need it. ;p

anyway going OT liao. anyone organising a outing that evening? better go early to "chope" the good locations for fireworks... sure very crowded one.

well let take voting now on where to shoot !
1) one fullerton
2) Nicoll highway

Originally posted by oceanxp
well let take voting now on where to shoot !
1) one fullteron
2) Nicoll highway

I'm thinking Fullerton hotel itself. :)

Anyone keen to pool money and book a room with a decent view? ;)

:D

it will be good if it comes from clubsnap fund ! =P

ha about taking the lead , just take a look at my no of posting .. i barely passed the 10th posting ! how to organise ?

any experience clubsnap members to take the lead ? perhaps those over 1000th posting ! =P

it will be good if it comes from clubsnap fund ! =P

ha about taking the lead , just take a look at my no of posting .. i barely passed the 10th posting ! how to organise ?

any experience clubsnap members to take the lead ? perhaps those over 1000th posting ! =P
it not the amount of posting that matter.. it the heart that matter.........:D

Anyone can confirm wat i heard??

Understand tat they are going 2 cancel the fireworks as they have ran out of budget... i was told by a friend who is working at ritz and now they are having a hard time figuring out an excuse as they have this promotion for this weekend stay 2 c the fireworks which is taken up by a number of people....

Not sure how many early birds will be there, but i guess we can explore some good locations found on the following page ...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14499&highlight=esplanade

may not be able to book fullerton hotel rooms ...

Someone suggest pay a bit more for the boat taxi and park at the river next to esplanade for the shootings !!!

so confirm the timing of fireworks is around 10+ ?

Not sure how many early birds will be there, but i guess we can explore some good locations found on the following page ...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14499&highlight=esplanade

may not be able to book fullerton hotel rooms ...

Someone suggest pay a bit more for the boat taxi and park at the river next to esplanade for the shootings !!!

so confirm the timing of fireworks is around 10+ ?

I will be planning to start shooting in the morning, most likely BG, follows by around the city areas (in the afternoon) and the big durains as well as the fireworks in the evening .

Anyone interested? ;)

Originally posted by jeffgoh
Anyone can confirm wat i heard??

Understand tat they are going 2 cancel the fireworks as they have ran out of budget... i was told by a friend who is working at ritz and now they are having a hard time figuring out an excuse as they have this promotion for this weekend stay 2 c the fireworks which is taken up by a number of people....

wah , sure or not ??

do or die mission, less the fireworks , we still can take others ( people lor ) =P

okay, let all wait at outside fullerton hotel ( there is a bridge over there ) just opp boat quay i think.

Time will be : 6pm sharp.
Dinner : own time own target

I will be also taking part in the Merlion competition. good to share some tips among us .. =) anyone taking ?

If raining persist at 5:30pm, then it will be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.