Esplanade Nikon D1X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zhangyb

Anyone saw a girl yesterday (21th of October 2002) at esplanade using a Nikon D1x holding a 300 mm lens at around 4-5 pm outside near the stage there where some pple are setting up equipment for night show. She was standing near the sea there.

Thx for any help! :)

Upz :gbounce:

Nope :( sadly

Didn't bring my cam.

Originally posted by zhangyb
Anyone saw a girl yesterday (21th of October 2002) at esplanade using a Nikon D1x holding a 300 mm lens at around 4-5 pm outside near the stage there where some pple are setting up equipment for night show. She was standing near the sea there.

Hrm,

21 Oct 2002, 4-5pm, cloudy, dark , windy....at the stage in front of the bay...

I was there at the esplanade taking shots, fit your description. :p
You probably mistaken my Olympus E10 as a Nikon D1x, and most important of all, I'm a he. :D

ok ok i confess i confess ... it was me in a wig and a long dress ... i took my D1x and 300f/4 and was trying to sneak into the fashion shoot at nearby Marina but got diverted to Esplanade instead.

oh, the shame, the shame :embrass: :embrass:

Originally posted by Darren
ok ok i confess i confess ... it was me in a wig and a long dress ... i took my D1x and 300f/4 and was trying to sneak into the fashion shoot at nearby Marina but got diverted to Esplanade instead.

oh, the shame, the shame :embrass: :embrass:

So its a f/4 afterall eh?:)

Originally posted by tomshen
huh?
darren is joking, tom. at least i hope he is... :D

ok the mental image of Darren in a dress and wig just popped into my head. :what: :bsmilie:

Why are you looking for her?

Are you the one?

Hrm,

21 Oct 2002, 4-5pm, cloudy, dark , windy....at the stage in front of the bay...

I was there at the esplanade taking shots, fit your description.
You probably mistaken my Olympus E10 as a Nikon D1x, and most important of all, I'm a he.

No mistake! Its a D1X! Not you!

Lolx :)

Anyway I am at esplanade now, but nv see her. Will wait till evening :)

Timecheck: 1548 22/10

Hrm....so you are the ugly girl who keep swinging the big bamboo stick in front of me, when I'm trying to take a nice merlion shot. :cry:

OOps... I mean the 300f/4 :p

Originally posted by zhangyb

Hmm... height about 1.6, tanned, in berms, rugged looking??

Status
Not open for further replies.