Esplanade Concert Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Originally posted by elutris
Here's a shot of the Concert Hall within the Esplanade.
Was taking photos for one of the events. More of the concert photos can be found here
:eek: they let you carry big big camera and take photos inside, that is new!!!:D

elutris

Mar 15, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.elutris.net
You are right kam wai. I was asked to take photos of their event and took the photo you see above. BTW, the sound architecture of the place is really good. Open a sweet wrapper at one end and you can hear it at the other end. I had to be extremely silient while changing lens and uncapping my lens.

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by elutris
You are right kam wai. I was asked to take photos of their event and took the photo you see above. BTW, the sound architecture of the place is really good. Open a sweet wrapper at one end and you can hear it at the other end. I had to be extremely silient while changing lens and uncapping my lens.
Hey, they didn't pay the sound designer (forgot the name) big big bucks for nothing.... ;)
Will try to attend one of the concerts over there to check out the sound acoustics...

PS: Anyone going for Oliver Twist musical next year? ;)

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by SNAG

Hey, they didn't pay the sound designer (forgot the name) big big bucks for nothing.... ;)
Will try to attend one of the concerts over there to check out the sound acoustics...

PS: Anyone going for Oliver Twist musical next year? ;)
*Raises hand* :D

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Wolfgang

*Raises hand* :D
:D :D
OT here..
Read from the papers that they were going to find child auditions for the musical.... Maybe I should go as a overaged kid? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom