Esplanade Concert Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

elutris

Mar 15, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.elutris.net
Here's a shot of the Concert Hall within the Esplanade.

concerthall.jpg

Was taking photos for one of the events. More of the concert photos can be found here

Originally posted by elutris
Here's a shot of the Concert Hall within the Esplanade.
Was taking photos for one of the events. More of the concert photos can be found here
:eek: they let you carry big big camera and take photos inside, that is new!!!:D

Originally posted by 007

:eek: they let you carry big big camera and take photos inside, that is new!!!:D

probably she was paid to do so too :D

usually only offical photographer can take pic during concert...

Originally posted by kamwai

probably she was paid to do so too :D

usually only offical photographer can take pic during concert...
but why they only let pro took photo?

You are right kam wai. I was asked to take photos of their event and took the photo you see above. BTW, the sound architecture of the place is really good. Open a sweet wrapper at one end and you can hear it at the other end. I had to be extremely silient while changing lens and uncapping my lens.

Originally posted by elutris
You are right kam wai. I was asked to take photos of their event and took the photo you see above. BTW, the sound architecture of the place is really good. Open a sweet wrapper at one end and you can hear it at the other end. I had to be extremely silient while changing lens and uncapping my lens.

Hey, they didn't pay the sound designer (forgot the name) big big bucks for nothing.... ;)
Will try to attend one of the concerts over there to check out the sound acoustics...

PS: Anyone going for Oliver Twist musical next year? ;)

Originally posted by SNAG

Hey, they didn't pay the sound designer (forgot the name) big big bucks for nothing.... ;)
Will try to attend one of the concerts over there to check out the sound acoustics...

PS: Anyone going for Oliver Twist musical next year? ;)

*Raises hand* :D

Originally posted by Wolfgang

*Raises hand* :D
:D :D
OT here..
Read from the papers that they were going to find child auditions for the musical.... Maybe I should go as a overaged kid? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.