Esplanade Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
2665488823_421e4e1831_o.jpg

A pic that was recently taken. This pic seeks to lead the eyes with the lines to the CBD buildings. I hope it works.

Comments welcome.

yeah. no pic.

ahhhhhhhhhh.
now i can view it. (from the alternative link though, picture still can't be seen in this thread)
and yes, it did lead my eyes to the CBD buildings. but i feel that if you can show more of the buildings, the picture will be far more interesting. (this pic is still interesting though, don't get the wrong idea)

btw, picture can be viewed in this thread when you guys hit the 'post a reply' button.

ok, edit once.
the picture can be viewed in this thread after replying =.=

ahhhhhhhhhh.
now i can view it. (from the alternative link though, picture still can't be seen in this thread)
and yes, it did lead my eyes to the CBD buildings. but i feel that if you can show more of the buildings, the picture will be far more interesting. (this pic is still interesting though, don't get the wrong idea)

btw, picture can be viewed in this thread when you guys hit the 'post a reply' button.

ok, edit once.
the picture can be viewed in this thread after replying =.=

Finally managed to get it up on Flickr instead. I believe everyone should be able to view the pic without having to click on the alternative link. Apologies for the earlier inconvenience caused.

Thanks HTCahHTC, for finding my work interesting. I appreciate your encouraging comment. :D

Would have been better if you can rotate the photo anti-clockwise a bit more.

The picture looks a bit weird. The buildings in the background should not be tilted when you took this shot. The silhouette of the bridges can be kept titled though.

I see.......... I guess it's the different feel / effect that we would want to create for this same pic. Nevertheless, thanks for the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.